Milo's Booster Seat...

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
buckshotglass said:
I wish I didn't feel like it needs a tiny lift, and rims and tires.:)

NO NO!! You have a Supra to finish before you to start modifying the truck. I know you guys. Your minds wonder easily. Stay focused. :icon_cool

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
I can sense it when Jay needs the backup.
We're like this. :x:

Thanks brother. To be perfectly honest with you Vixen is right 100% of the time............40% of the time.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
So Dave I was thinking about this last night. You traded two cars to get one right??? So if you take the total number of cars you used to own times the square root of pie, divided by the cost of living in upstate NY, and minus the price of grain in Alaska, I come up with Dave's current car total owned at 12???? You had better watch yourself or you could fall below a dozen really easy if you dont buy something else quick???:icon_razz

Its time to get back to this build!! Hurry up and sell some of that fancy glass art stuff, cut a few more lawns, and raise the rent in your rental properties and lets get this Bomb a runnen..........:icon_bigg

Last edited:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
buckshotglass said:
Apple with Vanilla ice cream, please.:love:
I prefer cherry, but we agree on the vanilla ice cream.....:icon_bigg

Wait, do you know what's better? Blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream.:wiggle:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
MKIII VIXEN said:
I prefer cherry, but we agree on the vanilla ice cream.....:icon_bigg

Wait, do you know what's better? Blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream.:wiggle:
Damn Jay you truly are a lucky man. :drink1: