buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
stocking stuffers...Merry XMas
sock.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Lookin good Buckshot... I saw the white car a few pages back had a fuel tank and cage: did you do that? *thought he said you built it for him* Just wondering what was involved in that, size of tank and all... You can PM me if you dont wanna clutter this thread... But I was thinking about doing that...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Thanks Reign. The white car is Toms.(trainwreck) He's a close friend of sponsored1, who I got my car from. I saw Tom's car soon after I got mine home, and I then knew I had a lot of work to do. I think he did the cage himself, I know he did the tank. He's going to help me get mine together, in 12 days, when my cams ship. Thanks for the intrest.

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
You waste no time at all. I got the electronic notification from FedEX that your brakes were delivered and you had already posted photos of them in this build thread.

Thanks for taking the time to weigh them, I cant seem to find the time to get the parts on a scale myself.

I didnt even know they were lighter than stock. I will fire you an email as soon as the rears are ready.

Check your PM's

Last edited:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Nash, thanks buddy. Maybe we talk short shifter in a few months.

Empera. slowly, but surely. Stitching yet?

Sponsored1. wow, thanks dude. You might be right about that, I just wonder how it's all gonna fit back there. I want the roof holder spot to still work, + subs, and the battery, and a bottle of NOS or two.

CAMS SHIP IN 11 DAYS, yeah buddy!:naughty:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Looks awesome so far buckshot! I want dem brakes, but I spent my cash on the cams and paint supplies! I got a shipping date today for 1/15 on the cams, so 18 days for me......woohoo;)

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
I've been watching this thread for a little while, thought i'd drop in and say 'Wow!'

Amazing build goin on here, and a BEAUTIFUL supra! Reminds me alot of Rons, I love black supras, and those rims fit the car like a glove! Will be keeping a close eye on this one :)

I know the feeling waiting for backordered parts, currently on the last 2 days wait (out of about 20) for summit to get my pistons so they can ship em to me!!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
tooquick- Paint supplies? you aren't going with that blue are you?? I'm on the same cam buy you are. Eric told me a while back they would be ready to go on the 7th of January. I did see the thing about the 15th, but I like the 7th a lot better, so I'm going with that. Brakes are an easy install, I can't wait to try them.

Jaguar-- Thanks for stopping in. I wish I had Ron's car. Sorry to hear about Summit, lately I have found them to be one of the fastest shippers.

In other news, I got those bolts out of the rear suspension tonight and the gas tank.

I'm still saying 10 days on the cams!
lsdnobolts.jpg

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i sujest never tp use touch on your sub frames since it will weaken the cam stops and then your car will just flatem them when alined

saw's all for the win

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
Nice Build up Keep up the good work:icon_bigg ...I just got off the phone with chris(sponsored1) he is a great man for answering my noob questions:thumbup: