Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
If you are holding the camera, I will try to start it, and make a video.;)

I don't even want to know what the hell you are talking about.............:3d_frown:

:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
How come that doesn't surprise me?

It must have been that birthday present you sent her...............:icon_bigg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Hey mate, congrats, awesome progress!!!!!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

(The happy dance is for Milo, seeing as he is the one who did all the work ;))

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
DAMN i have to give it up to you...you have outstanding patients i would of flipped over the cams man

And beautifulllllllllllll car im completely jealous..i wish i could fix my supra like that inspiration to me and my 7m...sry but kwnate is still ahead of you as my inspiratoin leader he made me love my 7m and spend all my money and college money on my supra...you just took it to a new level

oh by the way i read this thread from FUkn page 1 to page 107 took me two nights about an hour or so each to do it but well worthed it...:biglaugh:

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
hey if you dont mind me asking (without Hjacking ur thread) how much did u pay for your manifold and is there a way i can get one for my supra...thank you

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Calling Dave....

What's going on with the car man? I'm sure you're just not on here lately because you and Milo are slaving on the supra right? Lets see some pics!!! Don't hold out.

BTW, looks like I'll probably have the money hopefully the beginning of next month for the body work and paint job. Just have to sell my Civic and I'm golden. I'm leaving on sunday for some school in texas for a week and a half and I'll be pocketing a couple hundred from that.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Ask and you shall receive. I forgot I had this pic from the other day. First trial fit of snail on motor in car.:)
1stturbo.jpg

These showed up the other day.
whiteline.jpg

The rear swaybar is in place, and fits perfectly with the fuel cell. Pics of that tomorrow.

Lots to do.