Milo's Booster Seat...

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Pictures of the car outside look great Dave!!!! Tell Milo to hury up and get that engine in cause we all want to hear it run???:icon_bigg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Fone if you really know, you can bring me some 7M parts.
Hooked, you really know? If you do, you can send me that line-loc.

Soups up? I'm trying to fix up those pics. My camera adds 10 years at least.:) Where have you been? I thought you were dead to me, now you are back. I need some more blueaway I guess. At least you still have a 7M.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
good to see yours out and about!! If you are anywhere near chalfont, I work at the tires plus there... i have a really good alignment tech that would be able to do a good job getting it spec'd up. I could give ya a good deal on the align. LMK

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
buckshotglass said:
Thanks man. That's a really cool offer.

no prob... he has some mk3 experience and alot of racing alignment experience... he works @ r/t tuning as well and does the aligning for their d1 drift car ( a mean ass 240) He also has a guy who makes custom control arms that are insanely adjustable.... When i get to the point in the future im ready to go all out with my suspension im thinking about having some made. Maybe i'll talk to him about getting some made up for a GB. Ive seen them on their 240 d1 car and theyre incredible.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
clean34.jpg

:love: Guard it with your life Milo!....:love:

Your car is beautiful Dave.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
buckshotglass said:
I would say a month or two, but I don't know. I keep thinking of stuff I need, and by the time I research it, and buy it, a week has gone by.

progress every day.
I got the same problem Dave.:icon_wink

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Woot, I got you in posts finally and for some reason my name is italic. Maybe it's because I'm just so damn cool. I'm bored and its 2:26am btw. Actually got done drinkin some beer a little bit ago and I'm still pretty buzzed.

Any new progress and pics lately?