Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mk3forme said:
LoL Lilmiss, you really like those boobies dont ya?:naughty:

If you had a nice set of booobies, you'd be showing them to us all the time also.............:biglaugh:

Looking good Dave...........:love:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
LilMissMkIII said:
I can't help that I like to happy dance alot ;)
A female who likes Supes and like to happy dance too? God Bless America! umm and Australia.:naughty:

When is that Chicago meet. I thought it was last month. Man I wish I could go and meet everyone

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN said:

It's probably Vixens fault tooo. If you hadn't had to stop to make her birfday present, you might have gotten through in time..............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mk3forme said:
A female who likes Supes and like to happy dance too? God Bless America! umm and Australia.:naughty:

When is that Chicago meet. I thought it was last month. Man I wish I could go and meet everyone

Dude, you're in Kentucky so you're seven and a half hours closer than we are. You need to try and make it. It's August 10, 11, 12..........be there or die trying...............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nice work Dave. Glad to see you've got your priorities in order................:rolleyes:

Ohio will probably be fun, but it won't have the Alabamians there...............who else are you going to get to make fun of because of their accent.............:biglaugh:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
suprahero said:
Dude, you're in Kentucky so you're seven and a half hours closer than we are. You need to try and make it. It's August 10, 11, 12..........be there or die trying...............:biglaugh:
hmmm August. I MIGHT actually be done by then. LMAO. I cant believe my car has taken as long as it has. I have a new found respect for a frame off restoration, or like Dave here with all this new stuff and fabrication. I thinks hes making great timing.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Latest pic, pre exhaust.

wsway.jpg

I need parts.