Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Now that LIlMiss is here, it's a lot more funner.:biglaugh: It's easier than all the thought required to build stuff. I can just sit and lol.

AFoneJZ- I see who you were. I need to make a decision as to where I most want to get cams from, and get them. It's just that I think finding new ones means going with a different grind, and I am slow at making a decision. Once I have the cams, I can drop in the motor, and build exhaust, intake, wire harness for standalone, and like 50 other things. I need the motor in place to do a lot of things.

Freak- Where is this car you claim to be buying to get yourself out of the sellout status?

To anyone that once considered this a legit build thread, just hang in there, work may actually happen soon.:1zhelp:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
buckshotglass said:
AFoneJZ- I see who you were.

Yea, I changed my name now that I'm here to stay. The other user name I had was a temp when I was just thinking about getting a supra. BTW, you still willing to paint my car after I get back and get some funds after you finish your beast up?

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
I hope I can keep moving on this one, so it doesn't end up like some of my other famous projects that I still have...:cry: I might get a j something for the van from Big Arron.:icon_bigg
64chevy.jpg

It's a 1964 ultra clean Chevy van, Man.:naughty:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I'm gonna fix my subframe. It's just going to take some careful cutting and grinding. Any mistakes can be made up with strengthening.

Look for updates in my thread coming soon! I was just staring at it yesterday deciding what I wanted to do with it. It's too clean to trash, no rust, no cracks, it's mint.
So, I'm gonna fix it. Stay tuned!