Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
supra90turbo said:
Look for updates in my thread coming soon!

You have a build thread? cool. me too.:cry:

Starscream- BC extended the arrival date by 60 days again. I'm in on whatever. You got cams, lets talk. I just hit Nate's build thread today for the first time in 4 months. Some good info there. He had already told me about the cams. The reality is I'm still "in" on the BC buy. I just wonder if BC is. I need to figure out if I actually have my old cams or not.
Chris?

Group a- He's a dirty dog.:naughty:

Jebus- You should see my other 3 vans.:nono: I may put a J something in a van someday, I gotta call BigArron.

LilMiss- You like guys with vans?:icon_roll

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
buckshotglass said:
Starscream- BC extended the arrival date by 60 days again. I'm in on whatever. You got cams, lets talk. I just hit Nate's build thread today for the first time in 4 months. Some good info there. He had already told me about the cams. The reality is I'm still "in" on the BC buy. I just wonder if BC is. I need to figure out if I actually have my old cams or not.
Chris?

Yeah, it's Chris ;). And no, I don't have any cams (that you would want) at the moment :(.

My personal opinion on the BC GB is this, "Don't offer the shit if you aren't going to make it in a timely manner, especially if the customer has already paid."

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Cool, actually, I was asking the guy I bought my car from if I had a set of cams. His name is Chris. I think he is still watching.

I am not that good at guessing names. lol

I just read something about hks cams, and looked for them, but only saw stuff for jz motors.:(

I just picked up my subframe from the blaster, it looks awesome. Pics in about an hour.

later

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
buckshotglass said:
Foto- I will have actual progress pics up today. for real. Even the great Supra90Turbo is still in the take apart phase.

Taking stuff apart is free :)

I actually had a buddy visit my garage for the first time yesterday and he was amazed at "how far I take cars apart" lol
He was like "most people just take a few things, but you've just about got every bolt out of the thing"

i thought that was funny.
Hopefully now I can start putting things back together...

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Taking it apart is easy, it's putting it back together that is the trick ;). You have to be annal when it comes to keeping everything labled and stored where you can find what you need easily, but I think you've got that covered ;).

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
buckshotglass said:
Don't even try it, Noob... I saw her first.

Hi LilMiss. :wave: A fine job you are doing, I must say.

Foto- I will have actual progress pics up today. for real. Even the great Supra90Turbo is still in the take apart phase.

Hells- Hi Jenny.
LIES!
I CALL BS!
:)
I see no pictures.
and it's more than hour later from 6 or 7am, my time I think that was.
C'monnnnnnnnnnn lets gooooo
Me wantee pictures.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Kyle- He would never leave without me.:)

LilMiss- What is the magic word. We ask nice around here.;)

I decided to do a little painting since the sub was so fresh from the blaster, thats why the pics are "late." Sorry.
subframe1.jpg

subframe2.jpg

subframe3.jpg

subframeprimer.jpg

That's black primer.

I'll be back later. Thanks for looking.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
starscream5000 said:
Puttin' plenty 'o paint on that to keep the rust away eh? ;)

It did take a bunch of paint. I sprayed it. Then I sprayed it more when I moved it inside to avoid the rain. It looks pretty good. :icon_razz

Justin- Pics of your purple subframe please.:)

Major spring fever today, it was like 75. Perfect.
It's time to get some shit done.