Milo's Booster Seat...

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
mk3forme;1032075 said:
Arz is making a FFIM?
Yea I have been kicking around the idea for a while. But you know me, when I do, do it it will be as right as I can make it. The problem is everyone wants something different. Some want long runner, some want short runner, some want a stock throttle body, some want a huge throttle body. Some want idle air control (IAC) some want EGR some want it as clean as possible. I dont want to be bombed with questions but I do want some educated responses as to why people want what they want. I have done many casting designs for Boeing, General Motors, and ATK, so there you have it, now you know the medium. Take a look in General forums and I will post a thread to see what the general public is most interested in. It might take a few days before I have an actual POLL but I will start a thread asking what people do want in a FFIM, then another thread that is the actual voting poll.

Sorry, back on topic, ahem, OH yea, whats the topic here?!!?!? LOL.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
arz;1032553 said:
Sorry, back on topic, ahem, OH yea, whats the topic here?!!?!? LOL.

This thread covers more topics than the Off-Topic Section itself. Your post actually talks about an FFIM, which Dave has been mumbling about for about a year now as the last thing he needs. I feel like you can R&D one, manufacture it, market it, and we can do group donation to all buy him one before he finishes his.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
4 1/2 pages deep in rotation of the MKIII build-ups? This is not acceptable. People we are here for support and..........well you guys are, I'm here to criticize, but that's a different story. We're suppose to be her rooting Dave on, and trying to motivate him........God knows he needs it. Kristel, I'm going to need you to dig deep into your bag of boobies and pull us out some really nice 34c's. That's the best motivation picker upper that I know of................:naughty:

Don't let me catch this thread alost five pages deep again. There will be consequences and reprocussions.............:rant2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass;1043007 said:
Jay there is a local show in a month, but even if I knew what I needed, I doubt it all could be here in that time.
Fall is a realistic early possibility, but don't hold me to it. I have a few things cookin'.

Friends don't let friends not finish their supra projects!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque;1043177 said:
Bein from Bama myseff i no sum hilbully gots a spell checer

Scott, you should know by now, that I don't misspell many words. I have a dictionary on my tool bar. I chose to misspell it for emphasis.............:evil2:

Ric, I'm wit chuu on this one.

Noah, I don't know if Dave can cook as well as you.

SC300fivespd

Soarer Guy
ok wow how disappointing, i have been sitting here for like 5 hours reading the thread from page one and im disappointed. stop working on shitty trucks lawn mowers and death trap go karts and do something on the supra. u started working on the truck and now its done,so lets try something... do that same thing on maybe... THE SUPRA!!!:madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::asshole:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero;1043353 said:
Noah, I don't know if Dave can cook as well as you.

Noah cooks??? If I remember correctly that last meal you had prepared by Noah you had to finish cooking it for yourself.:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Briggsy just pointed out to me that Dave never said what YEAR in the fall he was hoping to have it done... Maybe he meant fall in the year 2020 :icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Mario, you're on to us.............:biglaugh:

Jake, It's not a high priority at the moment...........:cry:

Kristel, Tell Brigsy that in the year of our Lord 2020, we will all have forgotten each other, and your kid will be in seventh grade............:aigo:
Your boobies will be a little lower than you care to admit also.