Milo's Booster Seat...

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
its was cool seeing you at the Philly meet....even more badass seeing the car....shame it was on the rollback though...pretty typical place for a supra to be though LOL....

I was thinking....you gotta be wanting to drive that thing so why don't we load it back on the truck and you sit in the car while I drive the rollback around and you can pretend...maybe it will give you a boost....LOL....and the trucks turbo will make it that much easier LOL

I'd be willing to do that just for you haha

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
gaboonviper85;1044077 said:
its was cool seeing you at the Philly meet....even more badass seeing the car....shame it was on the rollback though...pretty typical place for a supra to be though LOL....

I was thinking....you gotta be wanting to drive that thing so why don't we load it back on the truck and you sit in the car while I drive the rollback around and you can pretend...maybe it will give you a boost....LOL....and the trucks turbo will make it that much easier LOL

LOL why can I see a video of this happening sometime in the future.:biglaugh:

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
da89soup;1043538 said:
Noah cooks??? If I remember correctly that last meal you had prepared by Noah you had to finish cooking it for yourself.:biglaugh:

ryan, when my steak is done (medium) and jay wants his to look like charcoal, i would rather let him finish it and eat mine. do you remember how long he cooked his steak? we were done eating when he finally put his on a plate:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Noah, I'm sorry I like my steak dead before I eat it................:biglaugh:

Has anyone seen or heard from the OP.........He's probably at the auction right now bidding on a Corvair. That just seems like the next logical car for him to own......:icon_bigg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprahero;1044340 said:
Noah, I'm sorry I like my steak dead before I eat it................:biglaugh:

Has anyone seen or heard from the OP.........He's probably at the auction right now bidding on a Corvair. That just seems like the next logical car for him to own......:icon_bigg

I though he was a van type:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
ForcedTorque;1043958 said:
I don't care about the car itself anymore! I just want an update of the manifold. Are we ever going to see it in aluminum form?
Yes.

Thanks for that,:) but no thanks.
D34DC311;1044157 said:
LOL why can I see a video of this happening sometime in the future.:biglaugh:
Won't happen.
noah89t;1044198 said:
come on dave, we believe in you!!
Really?
ForcedTorque;1044245 said:
I gave up on him long ago, and just come in here for the comradeliness
You still believe, I know it.
suprahero;1044359 said:
He has many different mood swings. I'm thinking this week is Corvair week.
My next thing (my dream car) will be an old FJ40.
Corvair day was like a year ago, but the guy sold that ragtop, after he said we could trade for lawn cutting. bastard.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Give me his name and number Dave, and I will hunt him down and kill him while he sleeps. Nobody offers to trade for lawn care service and then backs out...........and lives to regret it.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
why don't we load it back on the truck and you sit in the car while I drive the rollback around and you can pretend...maybe it will give you a boost....LOL....and the trucks turbo will make it that much easier LOL

Awwww, no fair! I wish someone would do that for me! I think my tires are going flat in my supra... Stupid dry rot!

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
:wave:

sleeping-smiley-009.gif