Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That dam'd truck is the reason he hasn't been working on his car, and I'm pretty sure him getting that Tundra is your fault...............:rant2:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Dave and Milo both know I love them, but I did not call Milo a HOT dog........there's some foolery going on around here and I won't sleep until I get to the bottom of this..............good night everyone.

Hot dog? you know he isn't a wiener dog. Man you need glasses, .. or sleep. :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I need sleep and lots of it, but I'll sleep when I'm dead.........right now I'm looking for a moderator that enjoys changing my posts a little bit...........:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
That dam'd truck is the reason he hasn't been working on his car, and I'm pretty sure him getting that Tundra is your fault...............:rant2:
He bought his first, I finished my project(pretty much), then bought the truck:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
update08.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89 said:
He bought his first, I finished my project(pretty much), then bought the truck:biglaugh:
Your logic is useless on me, so quit trying to confuse me with facts...........:3d_frown:

Dave, I don't know what you're trying to get away with, but that is not your car.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Something for everyone....Supra, Tundra, Duc , and Milo.

BTW....Tundra in a blizzard with high winds, driving 75 MPH avearge = 11.8 MPG.....but fun:)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I said Adam West was gay.... I don't think a gay man would want to do Wonder Woman...

You can do Robin though... Or the Joker, or whomever else takes your fancy...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII said:
I said Adam West was gay.... I don't think a gay man would want to do Wonder Woman...

You can do Robin though... Or the Joker, or whomever else takes your fancy...
I don't want to play your silly little game no more.................:cry: