Milo's Booster Seat...

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
buckshotglass said:
Nope.
Not only are they dead to me, they are dead (done) as a company. Their links don't work anymore. I didn't try to call again, as I gave up trying to communicate with them months ago.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61547

Yea i was gonna say i herd they went under but do you know why? I hope i dont have any problmes with my turbo from them it was alot of money.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
wesbeech said:
Yea i was gonna say i herd they went under but do you know why? I hope i dont have any problmes with my turbo from them it was alot of money.

I don't know why. I can tell you you are on your own for problems if they arise, like me. Joe and Justin, the guys you probably dealt with if you ever called ITS, made compturbo.com
They know innovative turbos and were as good as they could be considering their hands were tied by a failing company. If I have any problems I will call them.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Kinda was trying to imply that. I know Dave is tired of being ragged for doing absolutely nothing, and I tried to motivate him instead. His thread has the attention of SO many people and for good reason, but he thinks a Heinz ketchup immitation would be funny.

p872755_1.jpg

HA HA.............NOW GET TO WORK!