Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Demoing days are over IJ. I'm the only one allowed to take test drives any more. Sorry..............:biglaugh:

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
damn! i just went threw 213 pages of this thread! and all i saw was more dog pictures than the build it's self. Seriously your dog is a Camera whore!. Hahaha.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
starscream5000 said:
You mean you're still just testing the waters with Vixen after how many years? :nono:

;)
I'm a slow learner Chris, but if you have any suggestions, I'm willing to listen.......:icon_bigg

Fonz, I am curious about your avatar. Is your name Nigga?
As for this thread, all you will ever get is broken promises. No updates, No pictures, just empty promises................:nono:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
buckshotglass said:
I'm waiting

Like we didn't know this..............:sarcasm:

Dave, we must have new pictures of your car this weekend. Otherwise, I may have to agree with Jay and assume that the car is no longer in your possession. To be honest, I'm beginning to worry about Milo. We haven't seen him in a while either.:dunno:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
MKIII VIXEN said:
Like we didn't know this..............:sarcasm:

Dave, we must have new pictures of your car this weekend. Otherwise, I may have to agree with Jay and assume that the car is no longer in your possession. To be honest, I'm beginning to worry about Milo. We haven't seen him in a while either.:dunno:

At first I thought this may be a simple case of identity theft. But, when the useless worry for a 4 -legged creature arises, my concern began to grow.

Dave, you Bess not be upsettin the Vixen!!!!!

Pics by Sunday of Milo and the car are expected. Otherwise you shall be banned until the car runs.................Damn we will miss you!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hope he went quickly and didn't suffer very much. Maybe he's still alive and Dave just gave him away. He can't be bothered with feeding a dog and working on a car when he's got soap operas to watch...............:evil2: