Milo's Booster Seat...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Bloody hell...

I got all excited seeing there were posts in this thread.... I thought i would see some updates...

I now start my Monday morning in a VERY disappointed state :nono:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I never knew Dave was such a tease. What kind of big things are going on over there and where are our pictures?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
LilMissMkIII said:
I'm not sad... Just disappointed that someone bumped this thread when there were no updates...

Can't wait to see these "big things" ;)

Ya me Too!

But here's an update for you Kristel.........I beat Dave! My car made it's maiden voyage today. Y'all heard it here first, I haven't even posted it in my thread yet.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
At least someones making some progress and posting about it..............::w00t::

Scott, for the record her name is spelled Kristel and she doesn't like for it to be misspelled........:biglaugh:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
LilMissMkIII said:
Bloody hell...

I got all excited seeing there were posts in this thread.... I thought i would see some updates...

I now start my Monday morning in a VERY disappointed state :nono:

Yeah , I would have to agree with LilMiss. I saw that someone had posted and thought something had happened......................:3d_frown:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Dave, sounds like you should clue us all in on these "BIG THINGS". Or from now on we may start referring to you as Jake. We can't even tell you No pic=no happen...........you won't even tell us you're gonna do it.

LilMissMkIII said:
Mr ForcedTorque, do I get to do some more happy dances??????

My thread is updated, and name spelling is corrected!..........and it's Scott

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Its ok Dave I believe you about your big plans. Why??? Because thats what friends do!!!! Now Dave, whenever you are ready to reveal this crapload of bogusness I will be here to support you cause I care.:wave:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I consider Dave a friend of mine as well, but I dont believe his lieing ass for a second. I know he's too busy laying on the couch watching soap operas and eating bon bons to work on the supra. I just hope he gets off the couch long enough each day to feed Milo.