Milo's Booster Seat...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
noah89t said:
i thought the plan was to drive it to the texas meet dave, that's what you told me and scott when we drove a total of 30 hours to chicago and back. you remember!
Oh God........Don't remind me. I'll be flying if I go back to Chicago. But damn it my days of meets without the car are just about over. Maybe one day I'll make Vegas, and that would have to be a plane trip........or should I say Dave style since it IS his thread

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
noah89t said:
scott, i don't blame you on flying to vegas, that would just be stupid to drive. unless you wanted to rent something nice that we wouldn't have to worry about bhg's or anything else supra related.
we could rent a lambo, or m3 or m5. or a metro for that gas mileage
We couldn't do that Noah, unless we waited for Jay to already be in Texas before we left. Even a Porche wouldn't get us any respect! And, even if we rode in Jay's car Dave may fly right past us.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Mine had that at one time, but your big number will be higher than my big number. Now that I think about it, my big number isn't really that big...........:cry:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Probably. My little number is 452 right now, so I'm guessing your little number will be about 480 or so. I wish you the best with both...........you're going to need it with that 7m.............;)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
You guys its not the size that counts??? I know this for sure cause Lanette tells me all the time. :icon_bigg