Let's see the michigan supras..

1jzneil

1jz destroyer
Feb 25, 2006
warren, michigan
im looking for a house in northern warren right now. im bidding on a small house thats been up for a while already so i offered em 30 grand below asking. we will see .

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
woo hoo, got my car steam cleaned on the inside, its a huge difference then what it was, practically new interior :-D, and bought my new IC, next week my FFIM should be done, and i shal start customizing my IC pipes.

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
madsupra88 said:
Wow this thread was dead for a while, whats everyone been up to on here !!!!!!!
It is Michigian and everyone is pretty much hibernating till spring. I haven't even seen my neighbors across the street in a couple of months. Right now my MKIII is in the garage wating for me to finish putting in my cam shaft seals that I started last year. The timing needs to be set as well....again. I am moving back to N.Y.C. on the 23rd of March. Will be taking my MK probably and get her done there if not here.

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
Being that there is a big cruise in Michigan by the name of Woodward Dream Cruise. I was thinking........Hmmmm Wouldn't it be nice if MKIII owners in the midwest got together and had our own Cruise/Meet on that day there is strength in numbers. I need some feedback to see what some of u all think to see if this is something worth pursuing. Needless to say I will be there regardless of who shows up, representing MKIII's to the fullest.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
what day is it on, i need till june till i fully finish up my build :(, it was suppose to be april, but like i said, shit goes wrong and you get held back ! but if its mid june then im 100% in n ready to kick some ass :D

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
SupraDread said:
Being that there is a big cruise in Michigan by the name of Woodward Dream Cruise. I was thinking........Hmmmm Wouldn't it be nice if MKIII owners in the midwest got together and had our own Cruise/Meet on that day there is strength in numbers. I need some feedback to see what some of u all think to see if this is something worth pursuing. Needless to say I will be there regardless of who shows up, representing MKIII's to the fullest.

not worth your time. the LAST thing woodward needs is a bunch of broken down crappy MKIIIs clogging the streets...it's more of a mullet thing, let them enjoy it....

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
drjonez said:
not worth your time. the LAST thing woodward needs is a bunch of broken down crappy MKIIIs clogging the streets...it's more of a mullet thing, let them enjoy it....
I have gone the last couple of years and have never experienced anything like it. Yeah there might be some mullets in the crowd but they are far from the majority. The variety of cars there is bananas. From muscle to import its crazy. Since I am originally from the east coast of course I am used to more imports so I got to represent. Dred will be on the blvd. If your car is a piece of crap don't come. There are spots of the blvd that u can park on and take it all in u don't have to stay on the blvd. in traffic unless u want to. Personally I will be doing both cruise and park. Get your ride right. I will driving from N.Y. to Detroit and u better believe my joint will be running proper. Keep your mind open and your ass will follow.:icon_bigg

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
madsupra88 said:
what day is it on, i need till june till i fully finish up my build :(, it was suppose to be april, but like i said, shit goes wrong and you get held back ! but if its mid june then im 100% in n ready to kick some ass :D
It is usually the 2nd or 3rd weekend in August

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
SupraDread said:
I have gone the last couple of years and have never experienced anything like it. Yeah there might be some mullets in the crowd but they are far from the majority. The variety of cars there is bananas. From muscle to import its crazy. Since I am originally from the east coast of course I am used to more imports so I got to represent. Dred will be on the blvd. If your car is a piece of crap don't come. There are spots of the blvd that u can park on and take it all in u don't have to stay on the blvd. in traffic unless u want to. Personally I will be doing both cruise and park. Get your ride right. I will driving from N.Y. to Detroit and u better believe my joint will be running proper. Keep your mind open and your ass will follow.:icon_bigg

thanks for the rundown....i was probably hitting woodward before you could drive...:1zhelp:

with as big as the cruise has gotten, the actual day isn't my cup of tea. i will, however, head out the few weeks prior/after since that's far more fun...

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
drjonez said:
thanks for the rundown....i was probably hitting woodward before you could drive...:1zhelp:

with as big as the cruise has gotten, the actual day isn't my cup of tea. i will, however, head out the few weeks prior/after since that's far more fun...
Drjonez I say this with a great deal of respect for u simply because your worthy. I am far from a young cat. I have been driving well over 20yrs 24 to be exact. Where I am from there is no Dream Cruise coming to Michigan 4 years ago some young kids driving a bunch honda's put me on to the cruise. Needless to say i have been hooked ever since. I never have been to anything like it and please believe there is such a wide spectrum of drivers and cars that u probably don't get to see them all. I have seen cats from the hood on dubs to old timers with antiques to muscle to all out customs and more. A true cornocopia of vehicles so why not represent in a venue that all car hobbyist, lover and admirerers come together to. Like u I will get there early too 'cause your right geting there early is whats up!:icon_bigg

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Last time I went to the Woodward, I had a bus pass me full of fine girls that tried to get me to ditch my friends and get on it. To this day, I wish I got on that bus. Anyway back home got the diff apart and some of the front suspension painted in Eastwood.

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
I am still open to suggestion still about an official unofficial meet if there is anyone at all interested in getting together as a group during that time at Woodward Dream Cruise I was thinking about including other states as well like Ohio and Illinois.:icon_bigg

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
drjonez said:
the toronto supra meet is typically the w/e of woody....
About the only thing that could get me to go to Canada would Nuclear Atomic fallout in the good ol' USofA. That country gave me a hard time everytime I went across the boarder and tossed my car everytime to find absolutely nothing. I don't care what anyone says A blackman with dredlocks is a mark to boarder patrol, personnel whatever, and they can kiss my black ass profiling mutha fu@#*rs.:3d_frown: