"Lessons in patience"

Frank Rizzo

Banned
Jul 25, 2007
Fixing your girl's car
When it comes to quality, TitanMotorSports is piss poor. They take a dump in a box, and label it TMS.

I will order NOTHING from them in the future. Ever. And I will speak this truth to anyone with a supra.

How's that for word of mouth TMS?

Justin727

T-virus infected
I usually deal with 1 person before I call.. Titan hasn't screwed me over with anything and I've been dealing with sean for a few years now.

Sean @ titan is a mk3 guy and thats the only guy whom I've dealt with down there.

I ordered a hub and fuel pump thats on back order. No big deal it happens, it's not the salesman fault.

Call down there talk to Sean and get your shit sorted out with him. He'll take care of you.

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
Rennat;956214 said:
this may be a silly question... but did you call and check to see if they had everything you want in stock? thats the FIRST thing i do when it comes to anything i buy now, because sometimes they dont update the website... or they just dont know...

and another silly question, did you shop around at all for what your looking for? just curious is all...

i called titan last week, got transfered to a dude, he was professional about it, asked about lead times on clevite bearings, ect ect... good experiece, didnt order anything, but im going to call back tomorrow to order my stuff now.

He's got a point... if that stuff you ordered was on backorder, you could be waiting up to like 4-6 weeks for it.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Idealsupra;956178 said:
For how long? Anything Ive ordered or picked up from Titan has Titan header on it... Ive never Suprastore header. Im at Titan pretty often and dont see anything SS related.

Again Im saying that they ARENT one in the same...however it isnt blatantly obvious when you go there etc.

About 5 years.

SS does not have a store front - only an online business. I'm not surprised that you wouldn't "see" anything SS when visiting T. This is VERY old news.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
they are the same store.. I called looking for a 2.0mm hks gasket.. hung up called the other store.. same dude answered... ive been there twice and as far as i know yes they are basicly the same store in the same building in a back alley behind a McDonalds.........

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
HAHAa wow im glad some of these bad deals started to come out, i honestly thought i was the only one, but anyway im calling them now so wish me luck.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Titan and Suprastore are not the same store. Suprastore is an online business only who hired Titan to run the order and phone portion of the business. This is a service that titan offers for anyone. Mark still owns Suprastore. It is a phone forward only to florida.

EVERYONE!!!! - Just because a part is on the website does not mean it is in stock. Anyone should always call a business to check shelf stock before ordering on the computer. Websites are more for advertizing the part.

2jzmk3

TheNewRed;956561 said:
HAHAa wow im glad some of these bad deals started to come out, i honestly thought i was the only one, but anyway im calling them now so wish me luck.

i apologize for what happened. i wish you would of talked to me so i could of fixed the problem the first time you called. like i have said before, unfortunelly in this industry, these things happen from time to time, there is no avoiding it. happens to everyone, dont get that confused. everyone screws up from time to time. i think its how the company fixes the problem is what sets it apart. if you need some help with your order, give me a call and i will take care of you.
407-447-5680
Sean

suprarich;956616 said:
Titan and Suprastore are not the same store. Suprastore is an online business only who hired Titan to run the order and phone portion of the business. This is a service that titan offers for anyone. Mark still owns Suprastore. It is a phone forward only to florida.

EVERYONE!!!! - Just because a part is on the website does not mean it is in stock. Anyone should always call a business to check shelf stock before ordering on the computer. Websites are more for advertizing the part.

rich is correct, and i am trying very hard stop doing orders for suprastore. it seems all the problems always stem from that website. but i will not point fingers and i solely rest the blame on me/us.

Anyone ever ordering a part, if you need it in a certain time frame, call and see if is is in stock. or talk to someone to see if they can get it for you a little faster. 5 minutes on the phone will speed things up so much.

if you guys have any questions or anything email me or call me

407 447 5680
Sean@titanmotorsports.com

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
2jzmk3;956643 said:
i apologize for what happened. i wish you would of talked to me so i could of fixed the problem the first time you called. like i have said before, unfortunelly in this industry, these things happen from time to time, there is no avoiding it. happens to everyone, dont get that confused. everyone screws up from time to time. i think its how the company fixes the problem is what sets it apart. if you need some help with your order, give me a call and i will take care of you.
407-447-5680
Sean

rich is correct, and i am trying very hard stop doing orders for suprastore. it seems all the problems always stem from that website. but i will not point fingers and i solely rest the blame on me/us.

Anyone ever ordering a part, if you need it in a certain time frame, call and see if is is in stock. or talk to someone to see if they can get it for you a little faster. 5 minutes on the phone will speed things up so much.

if you guys have any questions or anything email me or call me

407 447 5680
Sean@titanmotorsports.com

Well spoken !!!
The thing that defines a business is not the mistakes it makes but how and what it does to correct them...

Jason

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
Well as far as Titan and Suprastore not being related....

I bought some Eibach springs from Suprastore and when I received them, the return address was from Titan in Orlando, FL.

I didn't have any problems, I got fast shipping and great communication.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Thank you VERY much Sean, i recieved the clutch today, and after waiting for 5-8minutes on hold for john, i called back and was going to ask for you, but Elmer decieded to help me, and just that he did. i told him the whole deal and he toke care of it, even though i canceled the clutch line(you got a new batch being made), but overall i think i should have went to a diffrent salesperson not blew up about Titan, i apologize and if there is a way i would like to change the title of this thread too, "lessons in patience" if thats possible. Sean i ll be in contact with you, im new to the supra game, and this forum(i didnt know YOU were on here), ive only owned my car for about three months now, and been able to drive maybe a total of ten hours. Thanks for the support SM, but lesson learned here..."Rome wasnt built in a day"

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Not reading this entire thread, but I know RPS is not the best about getting parts out on time...

I've read my fair share of stories about RPS to never EVER buy a product from em...

But I will agree, do call and make sure it's in stock, you can also decide real fast if you want to do business with the company based on their service. This is how quite a few places have earned my respect...

bottle

Mar 14, 2008
Orlando, FL
We will be glad to take care of your order or anything you may need that we can get for the supra.

You can always call me or Sean and we will be glad to help.

I am working on some new parts for the 7mgte as well with Sean to bring more stuff out to market.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
bottle;957974 said:
We will be glad to take care of your order or anything you may need that we can get for the supra.

You can always call me or Sean and we will be glad to help.

I am working on some new parts for the 7mgte as well with Sean to bring more stuff out to market.

You need to introduce yourself ;)