"Lessons in patience"

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
TheNewRed;957309 said:
Thank you VERY much Sean, i recieved the clutch today, and after waiting for 5-8minutes on hold for john, i called back and was going to ask for you, but Elmer decieded to help me, and just that he did. i told him the whole deal and he toke care of it, even though i canceled the clutch line(you got a new batch being made), but overall i think i should have went to a diffrent salesperson not blew up about Titan, i apologize and if there is a way i would like to change the title of this thread too, "lessons in patience" if thats possible. Sean i ll be in contact with you, im new to the supra game, and this forum(i didnt know YOU were on here), ive only owned my car for about three months now, and been able to drive maybe a total of ten hours. Thanks for the support SM, but lesson learned here..."Rome wasnt built in a day"

I think this is the first time in the history of the internet that somebody actually owned up to a mistake they've made...Props to you.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Bottle, you curry eating SOB... It's been a long time! How have you been? Nice to see you finally wandered over here. :D

Where's Nero? He on here yet?

bottle

Mar 14, 2008
Orlando, FL
Supracentral;962717 said:
Bottle, you curry eating SOB... It's been a long time! How have you been? Nice to see you finally wandered over here. :D

Where's Nero? He on here yet?

Nero not on here yet.

I have been real busy just working and trying to keep my head above water you know.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
bottle;962721 said:
Nero not on here yet.

I have been real busy just working and trying to keep my head above water you know.

I know the feeling. Chris got his low ET license this weekend, btw. He'll be running the big ProMod car this year. Can you picture him in a sub 6 second 250 mph car? We've come a long way from 8.30@183... ;)

Yamil is going to bring the big tire Supra out to TX2K8... I can't make it and I'm not happy about it. Since my car isn't going to be ready for this year, I figured I'd skip it. I didn't think we'd get that other monster ready in time.

Should make for some interesting runs.

You heading out there? Any of the Titan cars running this year?