"Lessons in patience"

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Idealsupra;956184 said:
Just take a deep breath and relax.

I think i need to, its just a lot of my money to spend, that i worked really hard for to not see any better results than this.... and im not attacking anyone, just wanting to stay on subject not arguing if they are one. But if you need prof, i HAVE been getting my service from John, at the TITAN service desk!!!

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
TheNewRed;956189 said:
Considering im going for a Hypo/auto/diesal/alt. fuels assosiates degrees, it dosent really seem like im pointing towards the academic part HUH????

On topic- Yes, they have, wouldnt you be pissed if they sent half of your order, overdrafted your account, and showed you a piss in the wind?
All that I have highlighted in bold print means absolutely nothing if you have poor reading and writing skills. That is just the facts.

It doesn't matter what they did, it is all about how you decide to handle the situation that may or may not resolve the problem.

I would be slightly upset if someone didn't call me back if they said that they would, but I wouldn't let it eat at me to the point of throwing a fit. Sometimes you gotta realize that people can get tied up with other things that make it impossible for them to do what they need to right away. Have you ever considered that there is a logical reason as to why the representative didn't call you back as he said he would?

I am with the other guys, just do some woooo saaaahhhh... if you know what I mean, relax.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Setheroo;956198 said:
All that I have highlighted in bold print means absolutely nothing if you have poor reading and writing skills. That is just the facts.

Have you ever considered that there is a logical reason as to why the representative didn't call you back as he said he would?

COOL, im pretty sure i have a 3.6 GPA, and held at 3.0 in highschool, my friend. END OF STORY!!!!

He called back before, and considering the amount of disatisfaction, and the amount of money i spent, one would think i would be a little higher on the "to-do list"!

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Sorry to hear the bad news. I have purchased a few things in the past from Titan. Never had any issues. I will do business with them again. Hopefully you get everything all squared away.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
So, no one else has had any bad deals with them? Just my goddamn luck!

Seetheroo, what courses did you complete here in great ol' Lima?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
this may be a silly question... but did you call and check to see if they had everything you want in stock? thats the FIRST thing i do when it comes to anything i buy now, because sometimes they dont update the website... or they just dont know...

and another silly question, did you shop around at all for what your looking for? just curious is all...

i called titan last week, got transfered to a dude, he was professional about it, asked about lead times on clevite bearings, ect ect... good experiece, didnt order anything, but im going to call back tomorrow to order my stuff now.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
TheNewRed;956204 said:
COOL, im pretty sure i have a 3.6 GPA, and held at 3.0 in highschool, my friend. END OF STORY!!!!

He called back before, and considering the amount of disatisfaction, and the amount of money i spent, one would think i would be a little higher on the "to-do list"!

not that this makes your order any "less significant" but the "amount of money you spent" is LITERALLY peanuts compared to most of the orders that Titan receives.

Again that shouldnt make a difference in their customer service. Just thought I would point that out lol.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Rennat;956214 said:
but did you call and check to see if they had everything you want in stock?

and another silly question, did you shop around at all for what your looking for? just curious is all...

No i didnt think there was a need to call for a run of the mill clutch kit from a reputable company, and yes i did shop around, READ THE BOTTOM OF THE FIRST POST!!!!

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Idealsupra;956216 said:
not that this makes your order any "less significant" but the "amount of money you spent" is LITERALLY peanuts compared to most of the orders that Titan receives.

Again that shouldnt make a difference in their customer service. Just thought I would point that out lol.

Good point but you know, with me calling with 1000% politeness(for the amount they have screwed up) you would think (or maybe im the only one) that they would try and help more then they have!!!!

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
no offense, but nothing is a "run of the mill"... everything is supply and demand, if they sold 1 clutch last month, there not going to order a bunch just to have them sit... and i know how you feel about the "best deal around" stuff... i've been burned more than a few times in my time of building engines... this like my 5th engine, for either me or friends, and i know EXACTLY how you feel. it took me quite some time to get a hold of suprarich to get a set of rods from him... i had money in hand to buy em...

same thing happened to my friend about his clutch kit, site forgot to forward the order to fidanza, so we told them to overnight it to us or we want our money back. it showed up the next day. hahahahaha

all you can do is live and learn, shop around, and then call to be 100% sure your going to get exactly what you want, i have NO faith in computer ordering now...

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Rennat;956224 said:
same thing happened to my friend about his clutch kit, site forgot to forward the order to fidanza, so we told them to overnight it to us or we want our money back. it showed up the next day. hahahahaha

i have NO faith in computer ordering now...

Maybe ill try that with them???

Nor do i sir, nor do i!!!

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
but it was funny... i told my friend not to cuss or yell at the customer service guy... he did JUST that... and the dude just like buckled hahahaha. i guess it works if your serious, and he only spent 450? it wasnt even that much... and he still got it overnighted to him, shit was crazy.

and if it makes you feel better, i got bearings that were damaged, i got told to go through fedex claims... LOL. and just yesterday the machine shop RUINED my head, i asked for a valve job, they fuckin decked it... i asked with what, they said a BELT SANDER. i asked just for shits and giggles what RA spec it hits, he said 'what is an RA spec"... and thats when i just said i want my money back and walked away... live and learn man.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Rennat;956230 said:
i asked just for shits and giggles what RA spec it hits, he said 'what is an RA spec"... and thats when i just said i want my money back and walked away... live and learn man.

WOW, hahahhaah thats good stuff, thats what half of the guys i talk to here say when i drop the "RA bomb"!!!

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
TheNewRed;956233 said:
WOW, hahahhaah thats good stuff, thats what half of the guys i talk to here say when i drop the "RA bomb"!!!

his idea of cleaning is a pressure washer, and then painting over EVERYTHING, including fuel injector o-rings, manifold gasket, and valve cover RTV that was left over... :3d_frown:

i was like honestly dude... wtf? lol

but most machine shops around here can hit 30~ RA
some have said below, and said have said like 35RA which to me is fine... im going with a shop that said he can hit BELOW 30RA... so im happy... haha
and im going to pay for a REAL valve job this time... tired of goin the cheap way...

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Rennat;956236 said:
his idea of cleaning is a pressure washer, and then painting over EVERYTHING, including fuel injector o-rings, manifold gasket, and valve cover RTV that was left over... :3d_frown:

HAHAHAHA, YES, YES, YES, sounds like a guy i know back in VA!!!

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
TheNewRed;956245 said:
HAHAHAHA, YES, YES, YES, sounds like a guy i know back in VA!!!

but the scariest part is that... hes been in business for over 20 years, and he said "i've never had a blow head gasket come back to my shop"... im just like well all you build are v8's!!!

jpeek29208

Boostin Daily
Apr 4, 2005
Enterprise, Al
ive never had any problems with titan motorsports. acuatlly some of the best people ive dealt with. I was in their shop on tuesday to buy a couple things, very nice people. sorry to hear you got the short end of the stick.

88-7MGTE

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH TITAN ONCE.

NOPE TWICE

So it went like that, i bought online HKS Super dragger exhaust about 4 years ago

waited about 3 weeks and received nothing, so i called titan and talked to a guy,

which he told me he could not find me in the system,

then he told me he will call me back (which he didn't)

so i called day later and they told me that they dont sell HKS Super dragger anymore, because they stopped making them. heheh

None ever called me to tell me that sorry we dont stock them aymore, no nothing like that

Well as every story likes to repeat itself right. Last year i bought bunch of stuff for my build and guess what

happened ehhehe lol same freaking thing, almost plus othe stupid shit.