Kyana Supras Fall Meet Nov. 2nd 2008

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
nick rossow;1164578 said:
i should be able to make it but dont know in what car yet

Are you the guy that drove the SE-R last year? If so do you live off of pleasant valley by any chance?

zurud

Apr 10, 2005
Evansville, IN
I hope I'll make it. I am halfway done putting my clutch in. I hate r154, Its so fucking heavy. The heaviest transmission I know so far. See you guys on Sunday.Its going to be cold and I am going to pee alot. I hope there's a restroom.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
there having the last underground shootout this sat if anybody wants to come down a day early, its basically street racing at the track, you pick who your going to race and its off a flagger, not the tree

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Haha ok yeah it probably sounds a little weird.
I bought a bike from a guy on heritage back there and test rode it by your house. "Hey a Supra". I remember you saying you lived somewhere off of 42.

nick rossow;1165232 said:
yeah i drove the SE-R last year and was on crutches and yes i live off of pleasant valley.

nick rossow

Mar 23, 2008
florence, ky
trydrew;1165474 said:
Haha ok yeah it probably sounds a little weird.
I bought a bike from a guy on heritage back there and test rode it by your house. "Hey a Supra". I remember you saying you lived somewhere off of 42.

yeah the car has been sitting in the same spot for sometime now. where abouts do you live?