Kyana Supras Fall Meet Nov. 2nd 2008

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Boost Lee;1183534 said:
...I believe I've uploaded my picture faster than Drew...

So, in that case...

Yes.

:biglaugh:

(Get your MAFTPRO figured out, Fuzz?)

What? lol

Hell I'd be down for that, and i'll videotape it myself. Really though, it'd just look like a nice video of you flying down the freeway. :sarcasm:

lol whenever I left the meet and hit fuel cut, I thought i just hit second too hard. Well once i got on it on the highway, I noticed something was wrong and pulled over to look for boost leaks. Sure enough, the i/c pipe coming off the turbo was destroyed. lol I didn't even boost down there much and none on the way back... 14 MPG and fuel cut FTL.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Boost Lee;1183534 said:

So, in that case...

Yes.

lol

and yes i got my maft-pro figured out a little.Turns out my "tune" went out of whack and i had waaaaaaaay to much fuel. I pulled a whole -35%+ from 3400-5200 and now i can boost 1bar with ease:naughty:When it warms up next year ill fiddle with the boost controller

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Good to hear!
Maybe next time I see you, we can re-record your "pulling away video"....

...Because the one I've got now sounds great until you hit boost....LOL

(Sound = dun,dun,dun,dun,dun......pop). LOL. :biglaugh:

I want to see what that JT turbo can do on the dyno!

.....C'mon warm weather, Hurry up. :nono:

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
yea no kidding the weather is killing me already... i was sitting in school watching the snow fall and i was thinking that the supra is prolly pissed at me cuz she was sitting out in it

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
Boost Lee;1183534 said:

So, in that case...

Yes.

Is that a GT42 snail I see under the hood of your supra in your signature??? Hmmm...

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
LilRedSupra;1200282 said:
Is that a GT42 snail I see under the hood of your supra in your signature??? Hmmm...

:sarcasm:

We should do some messing around with our cars once it warms back up... :icon_razz

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
Boost Lee;1200478 said:
:sarcasm:

We should do some messing around with our cars once it warms back up... :icon_razz

Oh yeah, def., maybe even take a trip to Beech Bend here in Kentucky... 1/4 mile track!:icon_bigg I'm just about to the point to where it can be driven :)