Kyana Supras Fall Meet Nov. 2nd 2008

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Boost Lee;1167107 said:
Answer not good enough.

You need to learn the ways of going to Supra meets Supraless.

You must ALWAYS have an excuse.

Saying, "I don't know what's wrong" is not good enough.

:biglaugh:

Really though, what's it doing? (Or not doing).

Hopefully its as simple as the new fuel pump just took a poop. Car ran the best its ever ran since the indy meet, pulled the fuel lines out and the pump, put in an a1000 and all stainless lines, ran crappy now wont run at all lol

lil red supra has an a1000 in his project, trying to get him to let me borrow it for a few hours to see if that fixes the problem before I spend another 300 on a pump :1zhelp:

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
zambini;1167174 said:
you should let me come watch.. for the educational value. id like to come 'help' but your car engine bay is like an alien planet compared to mine.:confused:

ill bring the beer:naughty:

sure, pm me and I'll give you directions

going to be the last weekend that motor is in the car, just trying to get one last meet out of it lol :naughty:

thebadz32

Mar 16, 2008
Louisville Ky,
well fellas looks like my car may just be ready in time but i have no mounts willing to beg borrow or buy a set of stock or aftermarket motor mounts for an 89+ im desparate if u know someone around louisville or anywhere close or if u have some gimme a call 502 418 0086 im desprate

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
thebadz32;1167483 said:
well fellas looks like my car may just be ready in time but i have no mounts willing to beg borrow or buy a set of stock or aftermarket motor mounts for an 89+ im desparate if u know someone around louisville or anywhere close or if u have some gimme a call 502 418 0086 im desprate

pm'd on 502ss

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
suprafanatic;1167262 said:
are we going to be able to do some tuning while we dyno? and will there be anyone there that knows how to tune with SAFC II that would be willing to help?

i'll be there and willing to help

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I should be there, but no Supra.... I have battled my oil return line for 2 weeks, and I'm done for now. I have a length of 7/8" ID oil line on order, but it won't be in until mid next week and I won't be getting to working on it again until I get back from Canada. So I guess I'll be there in m S10. :(

Hey Steve, can you update Post #1 with the start time so I don't have to dig through to find it? Thanks!

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Shytheed Dumas;1167947 said:
I should be there, but no Supra.... I have battled my oil return line for 2 weeks, and I'm done for now. I have a length of 7/8" ID oil line on order, but it won't be in until mid next week and I won't be getting to working on it again until I get back from Canada. So I guess I'll be there in m S10. :(

Hey Steve, can you update Post #1 with the start time so I don't have to dig through to find it? Thanks!

you should have called me back, I'm pretty sure I have a few feet of it in my garage and parker has a few thousand feet of it in stock :biglaugh:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Nope, Parker has 3/4 and 1", but no 7/8ths... I spent last night and up at 5 this morning trying to stretch the 3/4" ID hose, but there's no farging way. I did get a foot or so of 7/8" double braided line from General Hose, but it's so stiff that I just couldn't get the flanges to line up and all I have to show for that effort is cut up, sore hands. Google took me to an aviation company that had the right size in flexible oil/fuel line. I'm taking ideas if anybody has an easy solution and wants to show up tomorrow and help me out - I'll even pay. :naughty: I'd have to run open down pipe to the meet, but at least I'd be in the right car...

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Shytheed Dumas;1168007 said:
Nope, Parker has 3/4 and 1", but no 7/8ths... I spent last night and up at 5 this morning trying to stretch the 3/4" ID hose, but there's no farging way. I did get a foot or so of 7/8" double braided line from General Hose, but it's so stiff that I just couldn't get the flanges to line up and all I have to show for that effort is cut up, sore hands. Google took me to an aviation company that had the right size in flexible oil/fuel line. I'm taking ideas if anybody has an easy solution and wants to show up tomorrow and help me out - I'll even pay. :naughty: I'd have to run open down pipe to the meet, but at least I'd be in the right car...

did you try a heat gun?

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
anybody have one of these???

im posting a WTB, but it would be sweet if somebody local had one:

p1168105_1.jpg

r154 output shaft dust cover...

anybody?

thanks

aaron

supraman502