Kyana Supras Fall Meet Nov. 2nd 2008

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
zambini;1150954 said:
hey everybody!

ill definitely be there! hopefully ill get to meet a lot of the people i was going to meet at the last indy meet.

looking forward to seeing all of your cars too!

aaron

Oh, Don't think I forgot about you, Mr. Zambini!

You totally bailed on us for the Indy meet!!! :icon_bigg

I had guys everywhere asking me where the guy with the shirts was.

You make it to this meet.....and I might just have to leave treadmarks on yur faceeee.....;)

Jeff

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Boost Lee;1151109 said:
Oh, Don't think I forgot about you, Mr. Zambini!

You totally bailed on us for the Indy meet!!! :icon_bigg

I had guys everywhere asking me where the guy with the shirts was.

You make it to this meet.....and I might just have to leave treadmarks on yur faceeee.....;)

Jeff

Now, now jeff...I'm sure he had more important things to do then to come to the indy meet! :sarcasm:

suprafanatic;1151134 said:
Engine swap is taking place starting tonight!! If all goes as planned i will be there and ready to dyno! woot

I'm so sad, but happy all the same...glad it's going to a good home! :icon_bigg

Kenny[NK];1151183 said:
All of these nice cars coming and I feel bad for having an N/A. ;)

At least your runs... :chicken:

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
yeah.. the indy meet was at a bad, hectic time for me, and i REALLY wanted to go. sorry for bailing on everybody. i was so excited about death karts! haha

i may still print the shirts, i dont know.

im about to swap a new motor into the soup, so wish me luck till the meet!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
zambini;1151313 said:
yeah.. the indy meet was at a bad, hectic time for me, and i REALLY wanted to go. sorry for bailing on everybody. i was so excited about death karts! haha

i may still print the shirts, i dont know.

im about to swap a new motor into the soup, so wish me luck till the meet!

we didn't do the death karts... :3d_frown:

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
I just realized the 2nd is the day after the 1st. The 1st is "Night of the Casks" up in Dayton. Rare cask aged beers via a $40 ticket purchased a month ago. I highly doubt I will be making a 2.5hr drive each way the day after in a 600rwhp bright red car. We'll see, stranger things have happened.

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
well my gt35r is eating coolant and smoking after boost hits so i have to order another turbo and should have it on by then. i am doing a 1jz swap on a 89 mk3 on sunday and he is coming too. i also have another 1jz swap i am doing on a sc300 next month and he wants a baseline dyno pull i think and he might be going also.

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
ok i ordered another turbo and should be in this week. i will make it to the meet. steven.. the guy with the dyno in lawrenceburg is wanting to know whats up with the date you setup for the 8th. i told him it was changed to the 2nd.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^Sounds good! Did you go with another 35R?

Yeah...I hope the guy in Lawrenceburg knew that we had switched dates meaning that we were also going to be switching Dyno shops (To the place in Jeffersonville) on the 2nd.

Jeff

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
hell no bigger 1 from the first dyno. so 500hp here i come. (as long as the rings hold out) i have 99 compression on #4...lol

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Steve_N;1155096 said:
FWIW Matt will have C-16 Available at the Dyno Location. If any of you S. IN area folks know where to get Race Gas close post up.

when I was at jacobi's last month, their turbo blue (110) was 5.75/gallon
If anybody knows 110% they want some I can grab some extra while I'm up there.

I just picked up a 88 turbo/auto/sunroof, so I may be dyno'ing 2 supras lol

To the tranny remark above....
I may keep this 88 just to break andys record with (current fastest ct-26 powered supra) I think I can do it with an auto, but need something strong enough to hold for a few 1/4 mile passes without doing a gm swap....?