Kyana Supras Fall Meet Nov. 2nd 2008

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
the 350 has b&m clutch upgrades and all steals and seals, the gte's are stock but hold alot more than the ge's. 600 for the 350

88-7MGTE

Total Estimated Time: 6 hours 27 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 383.41 miles

Why everything has to be that far from me ?:(

How long will the event be and what time will this start ?
the reason i ask is that i don't want to drive down there 6.3 hours for a 3 hour event.

I never been to a supra meet and i so want to go.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
/\ Dynos Will start at 11am Sunday & will run 4-5hrs at least. After we will have our group dinner which will Finnish up that evening. You could drive in the night before & meet up with us locals & cruse. I believe that's what the most of the Indy crew plans to do.

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Thinkin' bout headin that way if I can get all the leaks under control. I'll try to drag along a coupla of the central ky supras. Always better to travel in herds.

Not interested in doin' the dyno. I have bought new seats for my car, so all of my gray cloth seats are for sale. I also have a stock muffler, lightly used and free, if anyone is interested. I have a set of yellow headlights for sale too, if you are into that European look. They weren't cheapies, I'm askin' $25 for the pair. If you are interested in this stuff, I'll bring it along. Please PM me. The seats will still be in the car at that time.

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
trydrew;1157533 said:
I still need a turbo! lol

Clueless, I'd help ya if you were a bit closer, sorry.

what turbo are you looking for. i can hunt one down for you. where in ky are you. i know a guy with some parts in campton

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
I'm primarily looking for an upgraded CT or even a stock trim in good condition. My current one is spitting oil and has shaft play. I'd like to get one before the meet but i'm not gonna do anything stupid to get it. I have all winter to send mine off for a rebuild.

If you could see if Mike (iirc) has one, I'd appriciate it. I can't seem to find his S/N.

I'm up near Cincinnati btw.

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
trydrew;1158351 said:
I'm primarily looking for an upgraded CT or even a stock trim in good condition. My current one is spitting oil and has shaft play. I'd like to get one before the meet but i'm not gonna do anything stupid to get it. I have all winter to send mine off for a rebuild.

If you could see if Mike (iirc) has one, I'd appriciate it. I can't seem to find his S/N.

I'm up near Cincinnati btw.

call him at 606-668-6996 and ask him about it. he should have a few.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Andrew - A friend of mine is parting out everything he had.
He ran his CT57GT literally less than 5 miles before there was catastrophic failure from his engine. Turbo is perfectly fine with no shaft play (Inspected by myself).

He has the Turbo and Stainless Steel Braided Oil Lines for $800.00
Without the lines, $700.00

PM him if you're interested (SuicideSuprA70). He'll be at the meet.

Jeff

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
/\ Well then what the hell is Matt driving to the meet??

Less then 2 weeks left till the day. Looks like there is gonna be a great turn out from what I see here & hear about from other forums. Thanks to all of yo for the interest & excitement that will make this happen. Also big thanks to those that emailed Curt Aigner of Elmhurst Toyota thinking him for the sponsorship. If you haven't done so please do. Curt Aigner eparts@elmhursttoyota.com

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Boost Lee;1159211 said:
He has the Turbo and Stainless Steel Braided Oil Lines for $800.00
Without the lines, $700.00

PM him if you're interested (SuicideSuprA70). He'll be at the meet.

Jeff

That sounds so appealing atm :love:

But I need to see if I'll have the excess funds for that... :nono:
The way things are shaping up, this might be my 3rd Supraless meet.

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Nov 4, 2007
Indianapolis
Yep I have this perfectly good turbo with a stress free stainless braided oil line kit that needs a good owner. :D

Steve.......I plan to be there one way or another.......In a Supra or not. ;)