Kyana Supras Fall Meet Nov. 2nd 2008

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
/\ Just PM me..

UPDATE

Looks like most folks want the Original Dates of Oct 25th-26th. However I still dont have a shop set up to do the DYNO's that weekend which is part of the reason I moved the date. Still waiting on contact info from Chris (Supraman502) on the shop he posted about. Once I talk to them & get availability & cost details I'll post them up.

Last edited:

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Steve_N;1143018 said:
/\ Cool....Do you plan on any Dyno runs? Call or PM me once you get the info.

Just got an email from Curt Aigner Parts Manager at Elmhurst Toyota. He is gonna Sponsor us & will be sending some stuff. Still waiting on sponsorship decisions/reply's from a few other well known folks.

I plan on tuning there hopfully this weekend, but I'll def do a few runs at the meet to show off lol

pm'd you the details, let me know about the bbq place for dinner and I'll swing by there in the afternoon when their not busy to see what they can do and its less than 2 miles from the dyno lol

Also, it would be a pretty awesome night activity to roll into hobby lobby 20+ supras deep into a crowd of 100 imports :biglaugh:

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Just got off the phone With Matt who runs the Dyno in Jeffersonville IN. He will be OUT of town 10/25 & 26th.. SO for those that want to Dyno our only options, would be Sunday Nov 2nd Sat Nov 8th or Sun Nov 9th. Charges will be $50 for 3 pulls W/AF or $600 for a 6hr block. This could be the least expensive option IF we get more then 12 cars to dyno. LMK so I can book it.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
rumptis;1143557 said:
Thanks, where did you see me at?

You also saw my car last week at MDC's shop as well :)

p1144332_1.jpg

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
Clueless;1144332 said:

LOL...yeah the Wifey had to drive it to works, first time she has drove it I was a little scared but didn't have a choice really.

I was trying to figure out where I drove it on Sunday and couldn't remember driving it at all.