Kyana Supras Fall Meet Nov. 2nd 2008

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I'm getting my BHG out of the way early. Be there for sure. Saturday would work better for me. Interested in dynoing, too.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Well got the Dates set. I hope this works for everyone & that we have a great turn out equal to if not better then last yr.

When : Nov 2nd

Where: J&M Dyno and Tuning
4816 Hamburg Pike
Jeffersonville,IN, 47130 (driveway next to YMCA)
812-282-8425

http://maps.google.com
/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Attending:

Steve_N
Opaque49
dbSupra90
Zurud
Rumptis
Fuzz420
Boost Lee +4
Trydrew
Franklin Waters
Quin
indymk3
SuicideSuprA70
SupraFanatic (Dyno)
ArmyAstro (Dyno)
Supraman502 (Dyno)
Shytheed Dumas (Dyno)
Cluless
Orbis
Supramk3man
Too_Stand

Last edited:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Iroqouis is a great place, Steve. Great views and places to shoot a few pics of your car, if the road to the top of the park is open.

I made a huge leap forward on my car yesterday, so unless something goes terribly wrong between now and then, I should be in my Supra! :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Ahhh shoot.

I had already scheduled off for the 24/25th. :icon_conf

Steve, Is there any particular reason you selected that weekend?
If no specific reason, I second requesting a date change.
I really want to see suprafanatic (Nate) dyno. :runaway:

If you plan to make this a weekend event, you may want to throw out some recommendations/good prices on hotels in the area.
I just hope that we can get a full crowd for BOTH days and not have 95% of the people there with the "I can only stay one day" excuse.

They haven't made their way into the thread yet, but add these to the list of Definates:

-indymk3
-SuicideSuprA70

Also, I haven't checked to see if you did this yet, but if not, throw together all the information nice and bold on the OP. :)

Jeff

Last edited:

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
:( wish we could go with the original dates... i really wanted to come and dyno but i'll be gone that weekend in Nov. so i guess i wont be coming unless there is some way the dates could be changed??

Last edited:

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Nov 4, 2007
Indianapolis
Im really excited for another meet. Since ive been down since the SECOND i parked it from the Chicago meet.

I should have her back together and running this week! EXCITED!!:biglaugh:

orbis-gte

Sep 7, 2008
Kentucky
Hey Steve,
haven't heard from you for a long time , i like what you build, its really nice ,
and yes i will be there,
hope to see all the supra fans there.:icon_razz

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
I'll probably be there
I talked to the guy that just opened the dynojet in jeffersonville this weekend (also owns 2 mk4's) He was saying if we had it there he'd do an all day flat rate, as many cars as we wanted to dyno. I think we could get our dynos for ALOT cheaper and not drive an extra 100 miles to dyno.

Also, I appraised a car for a guy that just opened a BBQ place in clarksville, really cool guy, mentioned the supra meet and he was hyped. Said he could work out a flat meal rate or possibly a buffet if we went there.

Anyone coming in from out of town, if you want to bring a sleeping bag and dont mind crashing on the floor, I have TONS of room and you could throw a rock from my house and hit louisville lol

supramk3man

Supramania Contributor
Jun 26, 2005
kentucky
With the dates that are set right now i can't go, had a week trip planned for a while to spend some time in TN. But if the dates change i would be very intrested in go can probably supply 2 supra if not 3 just depends how soon we finish up one of the other cars.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
supraman502;1142931 said:
I talked to the guy that just opened the dynojet in jeffersonville this weekend (also owns 2 mk4's) He was saying if we had it there he'd do an all day flat rate, as many cars as we wanted to dyno. I think we could get our dynos for ALOT cheaper and not drive an extra 100 miles to dyno.

X2.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
I'll probably be there

Oh you will be or we will show up on your doorstep 15 Supras DEEP :evil2:

If this is the same guy Dave told me about He still hasn't gotten back to me so I wrote them off as a no go. for us to book an all day we will need to have 10+ cars dyno. As is there are less then six incl myself. However I would like to talk to them. Call me or PM me there info.

Anyone coming in from out of town, if you want to bring a sleeping bag and dont mind crashing on the floor, I have TONS of room and you could throw a rock from my house and hit louisville lol

Sweet....That should help a few out. I got room for a cpl peeps at my place as well.

I really want to accommodate everyone so I will revisit/rethink the dates. (Option 1) Weekend of 10/25-10/26, (Option 2) Sunday only 11/2, (Option 3) Weekend of 11/8-11/9 If you prefer a certain option & have not LMK please PM me. I need to make the date final ASAP.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Steve_N;1143002 said:
Oh you will be or we will show up on your doorstep 15 Supras DEEP :evil2:

If this is the same guy Dave told me about He still hasn't gotten back to me so I wrote them off as a no go. for us to book an all day we will need to have 10+ cars dyno. As is there are less then six incl myself. However I would like to talk to them. Call me or PM me there info.

Sweet....That should help a few out. I got room for a cpl peeps at my place as well.

I really want to accommodate everyone so I will revisit/rethink the dates. (Option 1) Weekend of 10/25-10/26, (Option 2) Sunday only 11/2, (Option 3) Weekend of 11/8-11/9 If you prefer a certain option & have not LMK please PM me. I need to make the date final ASAP.

I lost his number so I had to wait til I seen him again. I got all is info in the garage, when I'm out there later I'll grab it.

I'm up for anytime, my cars on the road now and I'm not going to touch it til after the meet lol

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
/\ Cool....Do you plan on any Dyno runs? Call or PM me once you get the info.

Just got an email from Curt Aigner Parts Manager at Elmhurst Toyota. He is gonna Sponsor us & will be sending some stuff. Still waiting on sponsorship decisions/reply's from a few other well known folks.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
Option 1 is the only one that would work for me...that's if I have a car that is running still. I might just wait to put my new engine in if it doesn't look like I will have it done by then so I can make this.