Kwnate's "FTW" build

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
I'm used to the clutch now (on flat ground :) ) I just got back from a little driving. Everything seems to be good!

All I can say is this thing is a beast. It's loud, it's jerky, and its fucking loud. I don't think its worth putting a radio in :aigo:

It's a street legal race car, just like I wanted :icon_bigg

I'll try to post up my vid tonite.

Nice to see it/hear it driving Nate :) I will be dow next weekend so I can go for a rip to ;)
Good job Ron in getting the wiring done bud..I knew you could do it.

Duane

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
sure thing duane, thanks for your help too. How "aboot" a little 30psi pull next week :biglaugh:

I'm currently rebuilding my power steering pump as having no power steering is a little more difficult than I want. The car is going to get sideways with no effort and its scary to think I could lose it and not correct it fast enough. If it was strictly a drag car I'd leave it off.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Nate;
Please, please, please, post up a video that we can watch, I'm dying over here! We've tried everything, and cannot get Ron's cell phone vids to play.:cry:

(Emily Lattela voice...) Never mind!

Nate,...freakin' awesome dude! Me thinks your exhaust is gonna' definately put you out of the 'sleeper" category though!
I now officially feel very old and slow!!!

Last edited:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
91T breezen' said:
Nate;
Please, please, please, post up a video that we can watch, I'm dying over here! We've tried everything, and cannot get Ron's cell phone vids to play.:cry:

(Emily Lattela voice...) Never mind!

Nate,...freakin' awesome dude! Me thinks your exhaust is gonna' definately put you out of the 'sleeper" category though!
I now officially feel very old and slow!!!
I definetly won't be sneaking up on anyone...

Sorry you missed it Tom, it was a very good feeling!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
wow, cant wait to see that thing in person man holy crap you have done allot of work, just one thing i have to point out,

why the hell havent you gotten some hood struts, you still have that black pipe holding your hood up from last year. Either way struts or no struts the car is incredible man. good work!!!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
So many to choose from :aigo:

cat-3a.JPG

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
nice build and nice ride love the color and it does sound very very mean. you are right no more sleeper oh well maybe then others won't want to mess with you after hearing that beast of a beast rev and roar!!!!!:evil5:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
13psi is what the factory cap should be. I don't want to overpressurize the system and cause leaks. Heatercore comes to mind :) I'm also hoping it cures a very small leak (seepage) on the underside of the intake manifold.