Kwnate's "FTW" build

mickyg

7MGE MX-73
Sep 15, 2005
Melbourne AU
Very nice!

For those of you without MP4 support and who don't want to mess around with installing a whole bunch of codecs to get whatever player you have to handle the various formats out there, may I suggest a free program known as VLC (www.videolan.org/vlc). It plays everything I've ever thrown at it!

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
wow, just wow nate

your car is sounding awesome, and it looks o so good under the hood

and what kind of phone do you have ron?

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I'm used to the clutch now (on flat ground :) ) I just got back from a little driving. Everything seems to be good!

All I can say is this thing is a beast. It's loud, it's jerky, and its fucking loud. I don't think its worth putting a radio in :aigo:

It's a street legal race car, just like I wanted :icon_bigg

I'll try to post up my vid tonite.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
How loud is loud? :biglaugh:
Sounds good to me! Nice work, that is a killer engine you built!!! Shows what you can do with a lot of skill, a lot of determination, and (from the looks of it) a lot of money!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
bigaaron said:
How loud is loud? :biglaugh:
Sounds good to me! Nice work, that is a killer engine you built!!! Shows what you can do with a lot of skill, a lot of determination, and (from the looks of it) a lot of money!:thumbup:

Alot of the time its more-so well spent money vs throwing cash at it un-wisely

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Great to hear you've met with sucess on your build Nate, your car is just plain sic!:boink: ::salute:: :bigthumb: :bowdown: However, I can't get either of Ron's vids to work,:cry: and it's pissin' me off!!!:icon_mad:

miekedmr

mkiii in hibernation
Jul 12, 2005
Upstate NY
download 'media player classic'. easily the best video player, everything just works, including quicktime if you dl qt-alternative

BTW, nice car, congrats on getting it running