Just Another Rebuild

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Went in to get an alignment today. Ended up they told me my Rack and pinion mount bushings are no good so those must be replaced before I do anything.
Found the parts in the epc and now I'm wondering how difficult it will be to replace. Their estimate claimed and hour of work so I'm guessing not stupidly hard.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim said:
Went in to get an alignment today. Ended up they told me my Rack and pinion mount bushings are no good so those must be replaced before I do anything.
Found the parts in the epc and now I'm wondering how difficult it will be to replace. Their estimate claimed and hour of work so I'm guessing not stupidly hard.

I think it would be easier if you ca unbolt the mounts from the bottom and taise the engine abit. That brakcet will be easier to take off and replace.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
Now I just need people to get back to me about availability...
I'm available, but I can't fit my tools in the carry on box on the plane...........:nono:

I'm here for moral support though..............:icon_bigg

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Thanks Titus.

suprahero said:
I'm available, but I can't fit my tools in the carry on box on the plane...........:nono:

I'm here for moral support though..............:icon_bigg
Come on out Jay, got the house to my bro (well my other bro...) and myself this weekend. :D

^As said^ RK were the only ones other than stock I could find. So if I'm gonna bother might as well get the best.
Suprasport said in stock ready to go so I ordered there, hpf said 5-7 day wait. Gotta check up on the order tomorrow.