Just Another Rebuild

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Ok back on topic. lol

Jeff from Jaws Gears let me borrow a sensor from his extra tranny so I could get my car running for the time being.
So I'm gonna search around for a few days and see if I can source one locally. If I can't I'm gonna order a new one and swap the sensors back out.
Now waiting for some hoses and I'm gonna finish hooking up the IC piping.
My friend Eric gave me a dual fan shroud so I'm gonna pop that in along with the modded dual fans I wired up.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Mister Crispy said:
p677580_1.jpg
More like back Off-topic!
Black guys don't smile when they take pictures, i say ced's just wearing makeup.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Everything is ready to go but I have no electrical power.
Going to double check all my grounds but I'm pretty sure they're all hooked up.

I tried the manual start switch and it cranks the car but I have no ignition power. No lights or anything else that I can tell.
I was looking for a fuseable link but I don't seem to have one.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim said:
Everything is ready to go but I have no electrical power.
Going to double check all my grounds but I'm pretty sure they're all hooked up.

I tried the manual start switch and it cranks the car but I have no ignition power. No lights or anything else that I can tell.
I was looking for a fuseable link but I don't seem to have one.

But you should have 100 AMP ALT fuse in its place. Check that if you are not getting ignition power....

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim said:
I have many names.

Car is playing find the leak with me right now. I fix one and another pops up. Hopefully this game ends soon.

Ths is what happens when you don't tighten the hose clamps....stop acting like Boris... lol
:biglaugh:

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
I don't know what you mean. :biglaugh: It ended up not being a hose clamp.

It's leaking from below the lower timing cover. The leak is so small it's stupid.
So it's getting ripped apart again and resealed.

Looks like I may have to pull the engine again because the head will have to come off along with the oil pan from the looks of things.

So that's what my week is looking like. :dunno:
I'm actually still kinda happy because everything else worked correctly so I did something right. Just would have been nice if the leak had shown up else where.