Just Another Rebuild

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
You won't Boris.
suprahero said:
It's not a mess, it's organized chaos..............:biglaugh:
Jay understands my madness. :aigo:
mk3forme said:
LOL. Thats funny. Everything looks real nice!
Thanks.

Missing a sensor for the tranny, if I don't have it leakage shall occur.
Engine is in.

A few shots of the oil relocation. I had to flip the cooler over to sit right with the way I ran the lines. Can't remember if that's the IC I was using before... I have two stockers. I think I might put on the other one. Damn I need to clean my wheels :D

There is a cat there, you just can't see it. :biglaugh:

I have another bumper that will hide my stuff but I want to get the replacement painted white first

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Well remember that sensor I mentioned above?
It's the ABS speed sensor and the housing for the hole is not the correct diameter.
I compared it to an old auto housing I have and it's ~15mm the one on the tranny I have is ~20mm. So if I use what i have it will leak.
I'm thinking they pulled the tranny from a different car and forgot to change the housings. My friend was telling me that I could use a freeze plug to plug the hole but then no ABS.
So I'm not sure what to do at this point.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
No wonder I couldn't find it.
I kept looking through ventilation.
Thanks Jag.

Called Marlin Crawler and I'm talking to them about possibly switching the housing that I have depending on if it fits or not and if that will void the warranty. They said they had no idea what car the housing came off of. :icon_conf

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
No problem, i recently ordered just about every hose on that page, and many others. I have the EPC damn near memorized, hardly ever have to figure out what page the part will be on :biglaugh:

Sucks about the trans housing! Good luck on that!