Just Another Rebuild

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Yea she's cool most of the time.

Toyota didn't have the exhaust studs so I'm just gonna reuse what I had. Maybe I'll actually go put the exhaust manifold and rest of the intake.
Almost forgot I needed an o2 sensor so I ordered one earlier. I might just bum a ride with Eric to the San Jose meet. He's supposed to come help or hang tomorrow.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Holy crappy update Batman!
Gonna pull the n/a out tomorrow and swap out all the parts I put on it then pick up some belts and hoses and maybe some fluids so I can try to get it running by Wednesday. So we'll see if that happens, doesn't help that my pay period was moved back a day due to the holiday...
I had to clean up the garage a bit so I actually had room to pull the engine.

MHG seal.

The red stuff is high temp tack which keeps my valve covers from leaking.
I have to tap one of the rear valve cover holes because it got stripped somehow...

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
JAV asked me to update his thread.

He is almost done, He is on a deadline almost.

JAV works for the state, which means he cannot work on wendsday, which would be independence day. This strains him, as he needs money. He has been building his engine for too long, and too slowly, which drained his wallet rather hardcore.
I mean this man has huge plans! Look at what he threw into this engine, but still has a stock turbo! He needs money, and lots of it.

His deadline is this Sunday. Today he is going to pull the cressida engine(NA) out, and put all the turbo parts in. I would assume some electronics and the igniter and such, maybe the wiring harness if he can get his brother off his ass to help.
I, would help, but I live too far away. Oh well

I'll see this car on sunday. and JAV knows it.