JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
Iv been thinking about and wanting to do a t56 swap for a while now but i just dont have the extra money for it.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
wesbeech;892543 said:
Iv been thinking about and wanting to do a t56 swap for a while now but i just dont have the extra money for it.

Heh. Notice how none of them have a price on there? If you have to ask, you can't afford it!
haha.
Ron, building cars is a never ending thing, you of all people should know that! ;)

wesbeech

Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
kylefoto;892921 said:
Heh. Notice how none of them have a price on there? If you have to ask, you can't afford it!
haha.

Yea i know but my buddie found a place to get a brand new vipper t56 for $1800 well its the same except one gear has a diffrent ratio i cant rember which one tough.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Ron, I thought you were joking when I was talking to you on the phone. They are some good upgrades and I now have some more ideas too :naughty:

I have an idea! Drive the car first would ya! We need to cruise. You, me, Nate, Tom and Jason remember? All side by side taking up all Seattle traffic! We can have someone behind us and we all punch it the same time and get it on video!! :biglaugh:

Duane

wesbeech

Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
upgradedsupra;893041 said:
Ron, I thought you were joking when I was talking to you on the phone. They are some good upgrades and I now have some more ideas too :naughty:

I have an idea! Drive the car first would ya! We need to cruise. You, me, Nate, Tom and Jason remember? All side by side taking up all Seattle traffic! We can have someone behind us and we all punch it the same time and get it on video!! :biglaugh:

Duane

That would be great

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
that will be one nice black cloud for couple of secounds

Duane

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land

Duane

Can you wait till October to do that, so I can be there to see it????????? :naughty:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
upgradedsupra;933149 said:
He was cruising it yesterday. Cars looks awesome Ron!

Duane

Oh yeah!! He was indeed. I just happened to be one of the lucky passengers yesterday! It couldn't be any sicker! Good job Ron.:icon_bigg::salute::
P.S. Thanks for all your help yesterday!
Tom