JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
jt2ma71;933528 said:
Yeah, I told my son to stop filming as soon as he sees a "thumb down," but he didn't stop until I gave him that look. Ron

You just didn't want everyone to see what you looked like :biglaugh:

But seriously after that vid, I need to get this Air Force thing goin so I can start bringin in some money. :cry:

Titus

DEFIANT 7M

101MM stroke of INSANITY!
Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
I just read this entire thread. It's like a great book you can't put down! I'm still scratching my head and blinking. Ron you are by far the BEST!! Too take an impeccable car even further:aigo: You are the man!!

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
just posting pictures...

0226081.jpg

0226082.jpg

0226083.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Car is simply amazing Ron. I don't know how you get as much done with all the looney tunes that live around you, and I won't name any names, but you know who they are..............:biglaugh:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
So what are you going to say when your son/daughter ask to borrow it for their hot date?

Top notch sir, it looks amazing. Wish my dad was into building 1k hp supras.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;936844 said:
Car is simply amazing Ron. I don't know how you get as much done with all the looney tunes that live around you, and I won't name any names, but you know who they are..............:biglaugh:

You want a vacation? :biglaugh:

Looking good Ron. I may see you this weekend. (if you're working on the other car, let me know)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'd love to fly up and visit but I've got too many irons in the fire right now. Thanks for the invite. I'll have to get a passport to come visit you, and I don't do the whole picture taking thing.........I got that ugly going on.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;937784 said:
I'd love to fly up and visit but I've got too many irons in the fire right now. Thanks for the invite. I'll have to get a passport to come visit you, and I don't do the whole picture taking thing.........I got that ugly going on.

I mean one from SM hahahahaha :biglaugh: J/K You can come up if you like and stay here when you decide. Bring your wife too :)

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OH, the canadian has jokes............you can't ban me. I'm the only hillbillie you guys have on here and you have a certain quota to meet. I'll sue your ass so fast for hick discrimination that this place will be renamed Supraheromania...............:evil2:

Please don't ban me.

How come everytime I get invited to someone's house, I have to bring my wife.........things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.