JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Wow! That oil pan looks like it should be on display at a museum of modern art or something!

Your car is wired up like a fighter jet, i love it!

Hope to see you guys this weekend :)

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
Finally got this thing, it is from Stef's 12" X 24" teflon coated on one side. I was looking for 3 days before I thought about calling them :( Oh well..

Cut to size and bent the ends...
08112007091.jpg

fit and tapped the edges to follow inside of pan's shape, now just gotta secure it and pan will be ready for installation...
08112007094.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jt2ma71 said:
Finally got this thing, it is from Stef's 12" X 24" teflon coated on one side. I was looking for 3 days before I thought about calling them :( Oh well..

Cut to size and bent the ends...

fit and tapped the edges to follow inside of pan's shape, now just gotta secure it and pan will be ready for installation...

Nice Ron :naughty:

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
IJ. said:
Ron: It's hard to tell from the pics but are the louvres facing the right way to pick up from the crank?

Yes, I think so. the raised edge should be angled up to the right when looking from front of the pan. Crankshaft turns clockwise. Right??

~Ron
ps. better be cause I just finished welding the tabs to secure it :D

p5150

ASE and FAA A&P Certified
Mar 31, 2005
Central Idaho
still impressive Ron. I try to keep the comments to a minimum so I dont clog up your thread but its been awhile since I said anything.

I really like the cannon plug setup for your wiring. That shit is hot.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
his whole car is hot, i was thinkin what a playa when he posted those ecu plugs, definitly nice, i dont think i have seen a performance shop put out a product as nice as your car, even the 6 page spreads ive seen in some of these import~mags,

i cant wait to see the car running in person, i will definitly be there weather you show her off the first time in cali, las vegas or newyork! (please dont :biglaugh: )

87soup

F*CK SMOG CHECKS!!!
Jan 23, 2006
Sacramento
WOW... This is one extensive build!!!

I cant wait to see the numbers this thing puts out...

Whats your cooling system look like????
What are you going to run???