I fucking hate rachael ray

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Both Rachael Ray and that Italian chick scare me.

I dunno why but something about a neverending smile and good mood is scary... see smiles can tell you alot...for example
:biglaugh:

EDIT: Nobody beats my Rouladen anyways, TV Chef or not

Last edited:

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
mattjk said:
I saw your first post johnny, you can fuck her like you said you wanted to, whatever... she's waaaaaay too annoying for me.

You're nuts, you watch her 15+ times a week.:1zhelp:

you like Bobby Flay, Emeril, Mario Batili, Alton Brown, Duff Goldman, Bobby and Jamie, Jim O'cconnor, et al BETTER, is all

What is the PROBLEM with talking with your hands a lot anyway???

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Reign_Maker said:
She has to be ... able to fuck like a rodeo clown... ;)

Reign,

I don't even want to know how you know what a rodeo clown fucks like. But since you are the resident expert, I do have questions:

1. Do they wear the makeup in the sack?
  2. When getting a blowjob from one, does the red nose tickle your stomach?
  3. Do they have humourous cow shaped sex toys?
  4. Are you into male or female rodeo clowns?

Inquiring minds want to know..

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
drunk_medic said:
Some people can't afford to leave 12-20% tips.

then they need to stay home and eat

tipping is part of the cost of the meal, waitstaff only make like half of min wage per hour, their living is based on tips.....but i don't think i'm saying anything you don't know already

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
trucker said:
then they need to stay home and eat

tipping is part of the cost of the meal, waitstaff only make like half of min wage per hour, their living is based on tips.....but i don't think i'm saying anything you don't know already

How did I miss drunk_medic's post on this? Argh.

Though I wish the restaurant industry worked like it did over in Europe - they actually have REAL wages and whatnot, it doesn't.

Until then, suck it up and leave real tips or stay the fuck at home and eat ramen, you fuck head.

Or if you CAN afford a decent meal, go get your own steak and grill it or broil it. It's not that hard, and it's less expensive than going out to eat.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Woo hoo! Found the post.

drunk_medic said:
And as for low tips... with the service some people give, they should be glad they don't get a penny [and I say a penny because someone could forget to tip, but if you leave a server a penny, they know that they messed up]. Some people can't afford to leave 12-20% tips. I used to tip high - always. Then I had a bad experience and it changed the way I look at tips. My wife and I went to a restaurant on a night with little business, but for some reason our waitress left us with drinks for over 15 minutes. We had closed our menus, finished our drinks and were talking, and then it hit us - we were ignored! She wasn't on a break, wasn't busy - so I got up and asked for our check. The manager was on the register and she basically nudged him out of the way and told him "Oh, I'll get it!" to cover her own ass. She ruined it for every wait[er/ress] in me and my wife's future.
Watch the beginning of Reservoir Dogs.
"Well, what if she's too _ busy?"
"Words 'too _ busy' shouldn't be in a waitress's vocabulary."
They don't make any effort, I'm not tipping well. Go out of your way and I'll tip very well.

So you had ONE bad experience with ONE waitress, and it's affected you so badly that now all waitstaff for the rest of your natural dining-out life must pay for it?

We've ALL had crappy waiters/waitresses, and those are the ones that get a dollar on a thirty dollar tab, but it sounds like you've got a vendetta against this one particular waitress, and now all of them get crappy tips because of it.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I tip well. Very well. Why? Because these folks do jobs that I wouldn't want to do.

The last few I can think of off the top of my head:

Our waiter last night a BugaBoo Creek: $20 on a $40 check. I've never worked in foodservice, but I've seen the shit that people put waitstaff through. Those folks work way too hard for a living.

The towtruck guy who hauled my MKIII home after I busted the driveshaft yesterday: $20 on a $60 tow. Any job that involves being stopped on the side of an interstate? Fuck, that guy is getting some extra!

The delivery guy from Chinese food Tuesday: $10 on a $27 order. I worked retail for one week when I was a teenager and that was enough for me. Anyone who faces customers deserves a pat on the back. Customers suck.

The guys who delivered our tv: $25 each (two of them). I've done enough manual labor to know that it's the last damned thing I want to do for a paycheck, so those guys humping that big ass box get a little extra.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
I use to worked as a waiter and as a drive thru. person at a restaurant and they remeber who doesnt tip well if your a returning customer people who dont tip well and continue to return to that same restaurant we remeber and you will not get as good of service as before.

I've seen waitors and cooks who also do some weird various acts to food to people who are just assholes.

Another tip when in drive thur dont yell at the drive thru server there behind a wall with your food its just not a good idea.

A good movie to watch that explains what happends in a restaurant is Waiting but anyway back on topic why hate reachael ray when you could put that hate towards some one else like Martha Stewart.

Just some food for thought.