I fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Pissing your parents off deliberately aint a good idea - but if they're being wanks, then fuck it. I say mkiiin00b is old enough to move out on his own. he has a job, a car - find a shithole apt and move in with a bunch of friends.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
HellsLegion said:
When my parents get mad at me. I just do a burnout and drive off at 15 psi.
GG, 0 psi ftl. i just drive around my parking lot at uber high speed, ~50ish, shift to first, handbrake, turn the wheel, shift to 2nd, clutch kick, honk the horn twice, and bang my head on the steering wheel to complete what i like to call, leet drifting

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Dude... U Fed up by saying it was badminton that kept ya out. I'd punish my kid less if he said he was just trying real hard to mac on some chic.

Badminton? WTF? What's next, chess club? Got lucky it was just your driving privileges.

Just kidding... I'm hard on my son too, but he won't really agree or understand, 'til he has some offspring of his own. He, however, would not try some lamo-BS-tryingtobehonest&original-excuse like that. Make something up that us parents are "expecting."

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Kai said:
Okay - not to sound blunt or anything, but.....move out.

Your parents sound like total hardass dorks - if you have the keys for the supe - go get another set cut as a backup measure, go pick it up, load your stuff into the back and drive off. go live with friends, in an apt etc - its YOUR property, its not like you're stealing it.

Its illegal to live on your own until you're 18 unless you get a court document signed by a judge signifying you've proved yourself able to support yourself.

Unless the law is different there, he's stuck til 18.

Oh, and I need my 3 mins back

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I got my license at 19...

your parents don't see it as not coming home, they see it as lying and being defiant as you said you were on your way home and decided to drop off a bunch of kids..

parents suck, but you'll appreciate it once you have your own kids.

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
my god dude, you remind me of a 16 year old girl. Jeez, your mom controls your whole life, first a cellphone bill and now this? Give her a reason why you were late, make an excuse, say there was traffic or something.

If she still takes it away, take a shit on the hood and piss on the windshield and hope it freezes overnight. Then blame it on the neighbor's dog...or you sister.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
IJ. said:
dunce.gif

Stolen and added as [noparse]::dunce::[/noparse]

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
my mom was kinda like that too, she would ground me or take stuff away for the dumbest reasons, and she said i pay the bills, if you dont like it get out. she said that a million times. she would lock me out of the house until i apologized for something rediculous, but only after an hour or two alone outside. first time i got kicked out of the house i was 6, and probably 1 or 2 times a year till i started walking to a friends or whatever. then she got really mad because i left. if i was you and your parents punish you for stupid shit, give them a reason to punish you or get out. my favorite was when she used to throw stuff at me and i'd try and stand in front of something that was hers so when i ducked and she missed it would brake her stuff, then i would laugh at her. then she would have a reason to be mad. :) she always told me to get out if i didnt like living there, and made me pay rent of $80 a week as soon as i got my first job. She wouldnt let me get my license while i was at home so just after i turned 18 we had a fight and she told me to get out, i did when she was at work. i packed a box of stuff and went to a friends house. i stayed there for almost two weeks till she finally found out from one of my friends where i was staying. she checked on me and knew i was still going to hs and work, then asked me to come back home. just after i graduated we got in another big fight and she told me to get out if i didnt like it, so i called my dad (hadnt talked to him in like 10 years, practically disowned me and ran away when i was 2) he let me use his car to get my drivers license as my mom wouldnt let me use hers or keep a car at her house. a couple weeks later i bought a really crappy car, packed up all my stuff and moved out when she was at work one day.
hard ass parents suck, but they just make you stronger and someday you wont need them at all, they are just using thier power while you're still there while they can. good luck and get out when you get a chance

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
swaq said:
Ohhh. Even though he's 18?
Yea, I may be mistaken but they changed a bunch of shit. So I'm not even positive on the laws anymore cause I don't have to worry about it. :)
Used to be something like your passengers had to be over 25 in the first 6 months of driving or something like that, and under 18 was like a year. I don't care enough to look it up now though. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.