I fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Stop whining so damn much. Phone bills and you can't drive your mom's car, wahhh. Weren't you the kid with the mohawk thing, too? If you make a topic that says you fucked up, you better have broken bones/3500lbs paperweight/no home to back up that title.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
go do something serious like, get knocked for setting a municipal building on fire, or....throwing a pipe bomb threw the glass of a stores window...

you know, REAL shit.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
She must be pissed off too that your dad left and she has to look after you on her own. Now she must be thinking you are growing up and will leave her..I dont know..

Anyway just pay all your own bills. If you dont work, find a part time job to pay your phone bills. That way she cant complain.

You said you have a supra???. Use it...Try not to use your mom's car.

She bosses you around because you let her. Dont being a pussy and stand up to your mom. Man, what will happen when you have a g/f...she will treat her like her slave.

You dont need to swear at your mom...just be firm and let her know that you have life of your own too. she is so used to bossing you around but you have to change that and have her get used to you having your own life.

Once you start showing her you are becoming a man, she will slowly back off. I know...my parents were 100 times worse. But once I started showing them I could make the right decisions they backed off.

Cheers,
Roy

A

ArthurRitus

buckshotglass said:
:rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2:

There must be more of a point to this.:nono:
If not, thread title should be mom took keys away, or, I forgot to call home.
It just might help others to know what they are getting into.:aigo:
lolol::w00t:: ::w00t:: ::w00t:: ::w00t::

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
woohoo.:) God you remind me so much of High School/Middle School drama.

I'm not sayin that in a bad way, I'm not rippin on ya. Just sayin...

Life's a lot nicer when you get to move out. :)

7MA61

7MA61
Aug 27, 2006
Sydney
BorHor said:
You must have done something before this for them to take the keys away this time.
his parents are asian they defy logic:aigo:

I have some middle eastern mates that there parents won't allow them to come out with us because they serve booze at the pub and think we only go there to get drunk, thats only half right we get pissed talk shit and have a perve:icon_razz .

Oh if only they knew what happened at their house when they were off to mecca for a month:3d_frown:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
IJ. said:
emo.jpg

:bsflag:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Nick M said:
IJ, there are only a few times when a man can cry. ;)

when your dog dies? no...
when your wife leaves you? naw....

oh i know!

castration ? naw not that either..

well i cant think of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.