I fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Reminds me of the days when I use to have curfew 1 and 1/2 years ago When I first bought my shell. Pulled one of those I'm one my way and don't show up for another 2 hours.

Parents locked me out of the garage and slept in a my suppie with a leaking targa top in the cold winter Florida rain. It sucked but now my parents don't care as long as I don't do illegal drugs and get a girl pregnate who's not rich.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Damn, your Mom took your keys away for something as trivial as being a few minutes late??! I think that both you and your mother should maybe seek some sort of counseling. It seems to me like she has some serious control issues or something. And you just seem to inadvertantly piss her off somehow.

sleepy8602

Supra fiend
Mar 14, 2007
D-Town,Tx
MKIII N00b said:
Go ahead and flame me, ill learn something from it. thanks for listening.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

ps
I want my 3 minutes back

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
supradan22 said:
Reminds me of the days when I use to have curfew 1 and 1/2 years ago When I first bought my shell. Pulled one of those I'm one my way and don't show up for another 2 hours.

Parents locked me out of the garage and slept in a my suppie with a leaking targa top in the cold winter Florida rain. It sucked but now my parents don't care as long as I don't do illegal drugs and get a girl pregnate who's not rich.

In all seriousness, I like this approach. I came home late a lot in high school and honestly wasn't doing anything worthwhile. If my parents did that to me, I would've been home on time, every time.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
HellsLegion said:
Its a year now. But if your 18, it doesn't apply.

I never followed that stupid ass rule

Im a rebel

Rock on. Rebels FTW.

The question is, does ANYONE actually follow that rule?

N00b, dude, whats postworthy here? So you got grounded? How old are you? C'mon now man, be smart, I woulda dropped my friends off at another friends on the way home or at a bus stop if it meant me getting busted. No thanks.

You really do whine too much.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
i have to wonder do you sit in your computer chair at your house thinking man, i had a bad day, i bet everyone on sm would like to hear about it. i mean i could understand you posting about your mom whooping your little ass for stealing her car or something. but coming home late from a badmitten game.................major weaksause

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
ROFL!

Agreed!!!!!

If we all posted every time we had something slightly negative (and extremely uninteresting) happen, we would crash the server

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
audioman81 said:
my mom was kinda like that too, she would ground me or take stuff away for the dumbest reasons, and she said i pay the bills, if you dont like it get out. she said that a million times. she would lock me out of the house until i apologized for something rediculous, but only after an hour or two alone outside. first time i got kicked out of the house i was 6, and probably 1 or 2 times a year till i started walking to a friends or whatever. then she got really mad because i left. if i was you and your parents punish you for stupid shit, give them a reason to punish you or get out. my favorite was when she used to throw stuff at me and i'd try and stand in front of something that was hers so when i ducked and she missed it would brake her stuff, then i would laugh at her. then she would have a reason to be mad. :) she always told me to get out if i didnt like living there, and made me pay rent of $80 a week as soon as i got my first job. She wouldnt let me get my license while i was at home so just after i turned 18 we had a fight and she told me to get out, i did when she was at work. i packed a box of stuff and went to a friends house. i stayed there for almost two weeks till she finally found out from one of my friends where i was staying. she checked on me and knew i was still going to hs and work, then asked me to come back home. just after i graduated we got in another big fight and she told me to get out if i didnt like it, so i called my dad (hadnt talked to him in like 10 years, practically disowned me and ran away when i was 2) he let me use his car to get my drivers license as my mom wouldnt let me use hers or keep a car at her house. a couple weeks later i bought a really crappy car, packed up all my stuff and moved out when she was at work one day.
hard ass parents suck, but they just make you stronger and someday you wont need them at all, they are just using thier power while you're still there while they can. good luck and get out when you get a chance

Holy shit. I knew i had it good but jesus....

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You're under house arrest, hence you have no one to talk to?

Or these "friends" you drove home are a figment of our imaginations????

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
damn, and i thought i had it bad when i lost my keys for flipping a car. cali must be one hardass place.

Status
Not open for further replies.