Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
OK, this is for real before u read this and think its a fake post but heres my fri night this past weekend...

I took a friend I hadnt seen in 2 years out with me to some school thing at my old high school. Well me and her pull up to her house around 1230am and she goes oh shit thats my ex bfs car, keep going. He didnt see us, he was sitting in a bluish IS300 waiting outside 3 houses down. We went to some dark street, she called him and convinced him to meet her somewhere so hed leave and I can get her home safe....

He leaves we pull back up, well, he was swinging around.. she gets out and goes OH FUCK!! GO GO GO and I see his lights coming up fast. I slammed into 1st and took the fuck off hard. I hit about 100mph in the neighborhood passing stop signs and all, hoping a cop sees. He was kissing my bumper.

He tried to pull ahead of me from my side, and I slammed the brakes and went in reverse, he does the same, back to side by side, I go back to 1st and take off, well car slowly gets going, and 1st and 2nd just revved, I thought my tranny blew, I hit 3rd and the car took the fuck off hard.

I didnt know this neighborhood and got caught in a couldasac, turned around in it and he stops on the left of the entrance, gets out and bashes my front driver side fender with a metal pipe as I pass by at 30, and no I didnt think of hitting him. Shoulda.

He gets back in his car and chases again... I finally make it out of the neighborhood after a few drifts at about 35 - 40. I hit the main road headed for the police holding station about 2 miles up. I hit about 85 and hes next to me and looks over and slams my passenger side with his drivers side.. my car didnt move, his swirved. We kept going. I almost hit someone going through the 4 way stop up ahead of us and then he pulls 100 yrds ahead gets out and goes for SOMETHING in his trunk. I passed by at 95 - 100. I finally make it to the station and as I turn into the median to turn around and into the station, no cops were outside I was honking LOUD.

Well He stops in the median break, and I pull up to the other one I passed beefore to turn around again. We wait there at each point for 5 mins, no movement. he sees a cop an d takes off, I go in and report what I could. Didnt get a license.

I find out later from her, they had a fucking kid together back in aug that went up for adoption, they still see it, but WTF! Then now, I have his name, cell phone # and his neighborhood, once I find his god damn car its over with.

I cant tell but it seems a little like shes protecting him too, shes only giving half the information to me and the cops....

If I wasint in my supra I might be dead or close to it right now....

what you guys think?

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I'd also be reporting this to my insurance company... they have legal depts. that handle all of this kinda stuff. With the police report and insurance info, he'll already be able to get most of the info about you.

Need to hit him in the wallet and make sure "enuff" agencies are involved so that he doesn't try to come after you again.

Oh yeah, get yourself a taser.... and a video camera... Then update the thread ;-)

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
wow sounds like you had some fun lol jk

if he would of even scratched my car i would of got out and shot him in the knee and then beat the royal shit out of him then call the cops after i total his car with his own pipe but that just me :evil2:

this retard in my town threatened to smash the fuck out of my car and rite after he got done talking shit i beat the fuck out of him and no one has since then tried or threatened to mess with my car!!

trev

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
turbotrev said:
wow sounds like you had some fun lol jk

if he would of even scratched my car i would of got out and shot him in the knee and then beat the royal shit out of him then call the cops after i total his car with his own pipe but that just me :evil2:

this retard in my town threatened to smash the fuck out of my car and rite after he got done talking shit i beat the fuck out of him and no one has since then tried or threatened to mess with my car!!

trev

No gun, or I would have.

I DID actually enjoy the drive, was like a movie almost.... its only time b4 I find him... stupidly enough I have no insurance, I was getting it the next day I just go paid.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Dachande said:
This is the dumbest story I have read in a while. Going 100 through a residential neighborhood?...

With some psycho mother fucker with god knows what in his car, I wasnt about to sit there and get killed, no thanks.

i realize other people live there... it was 1245

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
Amazing story, that guy sounds sick in the head, there are better ways to resolve issues like that. You are right though, if it hadn't been for your Supra, you would have been toast in just about any other vehicle (unless you can drive around a monester truck, that would have surely took care of him AND his car).

I say get this guy for what hes worth.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
i wouldnt of done speeding through a nieghborhood,

I wouldve just got out an walked her home,
aint know way I'm going to look like a pussy, a keep going, especially with a car chase, ,, makes you look like a pussy by running.

you should ve walked her home an if he confronted you, you have soome words,, an if it comes down to it, beat his ass in self defense only if he started it...,, only as a last line of defense....

Will

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
willfish said:
i wouldnt of done speeding through a nieghborhood,

I wouldve just got out an walked her home,
aint know way I'm going to look like a pussy, a keep going, especially with a car chase, ,, makes you look like a pussy by running.

you should ve walked her home an if he confronted you, you have soome words,, an if it comes down to it, beat his ass in self defense only if he started it...,, only as a last line of defense....

Will

She told me he carried a metal bat everywhere he went, and he did, fucker hit my car with it... me vs guy with a bat, Ill take my shot in the chase, my manuvers got me home safely, fuck getting hit with a bat... if he was unarmed, hed be dead right now.

UPDATE, I now have a crooked cop on my side with some of his info, shes getting the rest run right now. Ill have all his information soon.

turbotrev

Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
pppssshhhh 100 through residential thats a piece of cake try 130 and passing a cop thats fuckin scary and fun!!

and also you should of opened your door to knock him down and then get out, take the bat, and show him your homerun swing!!

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
turbotrev said:
pppssshhhh 100 through residential thats a piece of cake try 130 and passing a cop thats fuckin scary and fun!!

and also you should of opened your door to knock him down and then get out, take the bat, and show him your homerun swing!!

Dude I acutally thought about that in hindsight. I was like damn I shoulda popped his ass with the door and whooped the fuck outta him...

turbotrev

Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
that usually happens to me. i wish i never ran from that damn cop *sigh* oh well shit happens :icon_bigg

your need to get pics up so we can see the cars damage!!!

:ttiwwp: AND I MEAN NOW