phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Jeff Lange said:
Food, Car Parts, Gas, Rent

In that order sometimes. Speaking of which, look what I bought today:

newtrim.jpg

Where does the trim go? (ignorant, I know, but I cant tell from the pics.)

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
car insurance ($175)
food ($50)
car parts (leftover)

that's it....tis nice to live with your parents sometimes.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
since I get weekly paychecks of about $300... I usually start off by saving $30-35 dollars for food/gas for the next week. Then i throw $100 a week to pay off my motor on the credit card, and then.. I usually spend 100 on car parts.. like, a turbo.. or, new plates/registration... or a new hoodie from TTL.. the last bit I have left goes into my weekend!.. I try to hang out with friends as much as i can, so friday night I will buy star bucks for me and usually my friend lauren.. then we go to the movies... then usually out and play pool... saturday... movie or pool, + starbucks...

REPEAT..

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
$1000 a month
-$300 rent
-$150 loan payment
-$550 a month for food, gas and free money, food mostly

DAMN WHEN I LOOK AT IT LIKE THAT WHY AM I ALWAYS SO BROKE????

OH THATS RIGHT MY LEAD FOOT GETS ME LIKE 12MPG.

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
2 years ago:

1/4 went to rent
1/4 went to misc bills & savings
1/8 went to "normal" entertainment (movies, eating out, etc)
3/8 went to the Supra

Today:

1/4 goes to rent
1/4 goes to misc bill & savings
1/8 goes to normal entertainment
3/8 goes to school

The supra was waaaaay more fun than school too...

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
swaq said:
Where the heck did you find a place that's only $300/month? Or do you have roommates?

2 roomates and were looking for a third(make 4 of us) because were all flat broke all the time.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
JoeC said:
or a new hoodie from TTL..

I've been meaning to order a hoodie from him, but I gotta see how certain things go here on my end. Told him I was gonna put an order in a month ago. heh....shouldn't've said that....

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Lately all my extra money has gone to IdealSupra :) I am trying to get someone that owes me money to pay up so I can give it to him! I guess every time I save a little I should just send it to him :biglaugh: I gotta stop reading this site its costing me to much!

Other then that. Its House payment (yea I finally own a house!), Utility's , Food, Wife. The wifes paycheck pays for about 1/4 of our bills I have to cover the rest. Oh and I have to feed 3 dogs.

To reply to the roomate post I saw a few back. The MOST fun I ever had in my life was when I was 18 and moved in with 5 people! 3 guys 2 girls. 6 of us in a 2 story house. It was the best time in my life! (dont tell my wife I said that!) I still miss those days now 18 years later! (had a WS6 TransAM back then)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
First off Jeff beautiful GTS!!!! Looks like the new job is paying off in the form of parts. Do they even give you a paycheck or do they just pay you in parts??????????:biglaugh:

I also have had several ae86 GTS corolla's. My problem is I find them, Fix them and sell them. I need to keep one!!! Right now I am Putting a t3 on a 86 GTS Bluetop. Its the first time I have ever attemped turboing a 4age so we will see how it goes. Its my buddys car so Im spending his paychecks.............lol:icon_bigg

Oh my paychecks go to Nate,Suprahero, and Forced Torque so they will be my friends!!!!:3d_frown: