Ckanderson said:
~5000
-
650 rent
480 car payment
insurance
gas.

rest is lots of fun money :)

really hard to believe you make 5k a month selling cars.. Must is that a personal best month, whats your average??.. If this was true then you would see less kids working at burger king and mcdonalds...

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
joe...as a former car salesman,i can tell you that he ain't shittin' you

that's a pretty good average, and frankly, for the ford dealership i was at, it would have been on the low side.

i'd still be doing it, but life stepped in the way, now i get to drive a big shiny tanker truck for the same money..

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
JoeC said:
really hard to believe you make 5k a month selling cars.. Must is that a personal best month, whats your average??.. If this was true then you would see less kids working at burger king and mcdonalds...

um 5 is low.. high is 9 to 10..

sellin cars isnt the easiest though

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Yellow 13 said:
What about co-signers?

My cousins had 2 cars repo'd with his mom as the co signer.

i wonder how they got it bought the 2nd time

selling cars is easy...getting people bought is a different story

my dealership wanted to run every up thru f&i on the chance they would get bought, lost like 20% of closed deals to f&i.

it's easy to close people that cant buy...but come on, a 530 beacon with 5 jobs in last 6 months no cosign? thats the deal that led to my leaving the dealership, they were wasting my time with crap like that...i wanted to broom her as soon as she said she worked at mcdonalds for 2 weeks, have no money down, and the father of my 5 kids is in prison for dealing coke.....no telling how many deald i could have done on a saturday instead of tring to fly that one by the banks

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
trucker said:
i wonder how they got it bought the 2nd time

selling cars is easy...getting people bought is a different story

my dealership wanted to run every up thru f&i on the chance they would get bought, lost like 20% of closed deals to f&i.

it's easy to close people that cant buy...but come on, a 530 beacon with 5 jobs in last 6 months no cosign? thats the deal that led to my leaving the dealership, they were wasting my time with crap like that...i wanted to broom her as soon as she said she worked at mcdonalds for 2 weeks, have no money down, and the father of my 5 kids is in prison for dealing coke.....no telling how many deald i could have done on a saturday instead of tring to fly that one by the banks

Thats when you send them over to the Kia dealership.

$89 a month for a Kia Rio :biglaugh:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Ckanderson said:
~5000
-
650 rent
480 car payment
insurance
gas.

rest is lots of fun money :)
I don't remember how old you are...so what is the Cobra insurance? About the same as the monthly bill? Or a little less. If I was to guess, I would say about $350.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Nick M said:
I don't remember how old you are...so what is the Cobra insurance? About the same as the monthly bill? Or a little less. If I was to guess, I would say about $350.

like 500 every 6 months?

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
trucker said:
we had a hyundai dealership...if it couldn't get done there
(they would do like 120% over loans) i sent them to out tote the note lot

120 % isnt unheard of 130% is high

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I've been saving more lately - I separate from the Air Force in 5 days, and with the amount I have saved, I should be able to sustain for a few months while me and my wife get set up/settled and get jobs. I plan to get an easy, available job while I look for something more technical [higher paying and more enjoyable, while in or near my realm of expertise].
My bills are pretty much food, internet/cable and cell phone.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Ckanderson said:
120 % isnt unheard of 130% is high

yeah, but this was like 6 yrs ago, before the "incentive wars" at the time it was shockingly high...you could unbury someone out of anything, except a durango, provided they wanted that shiny new, accent.

it was intresting how hot the santa fe's were when they first came out though...we were literally selling them off of the transport...almost made up for those 300xg's i think one was sold that year..... some poor fucker actually bought one of thise things...but hey, it had leather seats, right?