How do you guys react when you see a fellow MK3 owner?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprabad;879819 said:
No, it's 'cause I'm old too.:slap:

Wouldn't ya know it...First time I say anything nice about anyone, and I get accused of "ass kissing".

LOL, I'm just being an asshole, :biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprabad;879819 said:
No, it's 'cause I'm old too.:slap:

Wouldn't ya know it...First time I say anything nice about anyone, and I get accused of "ass kissing".

This the internet. If you disagree, you're a hater. If you agree, you're a nutswinger. :aigo:

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Not to many mkIII's in this area; 8-9 that I have seen. The few people I have tried to wave at just give me the "WTF look" so they probably don't even know what they own.:cry: The only cool supra owners in my area are on SM....all two of them...

Blackfin

Beach Bum
Jun 16, 2005
John's Pass, Florida
When I see a Supra, I am always very interested and if the car is very nice I look for opportunity to make contact. Unfortunately, rarely contact is made and the reason is that I am still driving my Porsche and the Supra is in the garage. However, the few Supra drivers I have acknowledged seemed extremely pleased by my interest.

If you ever owned a Porsche or driven one extensively, you would have found a great sense of community most evidently expressed by the expected hand wave of your unknown but fellow Porsche enthusiast. This simple acknowledgement makes owning a Porsche all the more worthwhile because you know that kindred spirits exists and are with you.

So my friends in the Supra world. I definitely encourage you to acknowledge your fellow Supra enthusiasts and owners. This is the best way you can say that being a part of the Supra community is special.

Blackfin

Beach Bum
Jun 16, 2005
John's Pass, Florida
johnathan1;879916 said:
I daily drive my Porsche now, and the Supra is usually in the garage...and I have never, not once had another Porsche driver wave at me or acknowledge me in any way... :\

I am suprised to hear this. I have come to take it for granted. Is you P-car a good example?

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
I usually give em a thumbs up. Sometimes it will be a mexican with an NA supra and he thinks hes saving gas. =(

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
johnathan1;879916 said:
I daily drive my Porsche now, and the Supra is usually in the garage...and I have never, not once had another Porsche driver wave at me or acknowledge me in any way... :\

Sometimes guys rolling a Porsche give me a thumbs up and like jus give me the head nod like (nice ride)

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
It's the cleanest example of an early 924 i have ever seen in person or on the web...

p879923_1.jpg

Here it is with the Supra:

p879923_2.jpg

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
Here in CT I see mk3's here and there.

One time I even saw one moving.

It was gone before I had a chance to do anything, I might have imagined it.

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
johnathan1;879923 said:
It's the cleanest example of an early 924 i have ever seen in person or on the web...

p879928_1.jpg

Here it is with the Supra:

p879928_2.jpg

DUDE GO ON THE RECYCLER AND LOOK FOR 944 PORSCHE someone is selling one for a thousand dollars and its clean ITS TURBO TOO