How do you guys react when you see a fellow MK3 owner?

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
118799.jpg

Chaka Khan

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
usually i just think to myself.. "hey another supra" if i see them out around the car or in the parking lot i might stop them... depends really i guess

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
i usually make it a point to flag them down, i met my good friend arther that way, turns out between him and his dad, they have 5 supras.
i once waved some dipshit down in a r33. i had to catch him in traffic and when he told me my car made some loud horrific noise (bic ddp) and then some whistle (ssqv) i left.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I give them a casual wave, sometimes a nod. It's fairly easy to tell an enthusiast from an average driver though.

The real enthusiast will have already noticed you anyway :p

The average driver only knows they're driving in a car, and probably run a 50% chance of knowing thier car is a toyota, and a 30% chance of knowing it's a Supra.

I was once flagged down by a guy in a BMW, he wanted to ask me about my car... he had had the exact same car a few years earlier, and had put 30 grand into it. He was pretty cool.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I've actually never seen one driving around here off-base. There is a clean ass MKII and white MKIII N/A on-base. But, I wasn't in my car when I saw them.

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
There are only like 3 mkiii's in my town and 3 or 4 mkiv's. The only Mkiii owner that's near my age is one of my friends that graduated last year. The rest are old people.:3d_frown: All the mkiv owners are old people that only take their cars out for "Sunday drives". No bueno.