How about Jacksonville peeps?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
i've researched alot of stuff about egr's and emissions and my opinion is to leave it alone simply because our ECU's are programed with egr/emissions in mind. If you got a JDM ECU then you could remove it with no problem, considering they didn't run any kind of emissions control. Again this is my opinion, take it what you will :icon_bigg. I know i'll will have a working egr system on my engine.

jpeek29208

Boostin Daily
Apr 4, 2005
Enterprise, Al
Mine broke and was leaking so I personally removed it a while ago. Its been 4 years and I havent noticed any negative effects.
Also I noticed if you got back quite a few years(2003,2004) everyone says on forums says its ok/good to remove egr and now that there is subject matter "experts" everyone says its bad.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
Egr what egr that thing never made it back on my motor.
The only time egr comes into play is at cursing speeds to reduce emissions by lowering the combustion chamber temp to lower NOx levels.

fyi, taking off the egr will no effect the performance on our cars how ever on some cars "GM" you might end up with a ping but you can cure this by running higher octane fuel.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
new clutch needed, what are you guys running your opinions are welcome, mine took dump today, combo of it being old and more power, let me know am looking around.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
mhopemk3;1022268 said:
Act HD pressure Platea and ACT 6 puck sprung disk. (Me and Val) Oscar Is using a 6puck with a stock disk I think.

were to buy, send link also is the lightweight flywheel a good idea. seeing as how am goign to have to pull it.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I got a damn good deal on fixing my exhaust, i tore off the muffler hangers, ripped the welds for my cat ( sorry ian ) and busted out my resinator. I almost just threw it away but i got a hook-up and was fixed in an hr. New resinator, hangers, rewelded the cat back on. All for 63 bucks :-D. i Also have the guy fabin up some 2.5" innercooler pipes. Will ONLY cost me $80 bucks for his time. No cost of the piping. Score for me.