How about Jacksonville peeps?

ISE5150

Anthony
May 3, 2007
Florida
Hey guys,
Just got back in town about six hours ago. Looks like Josh is ready to finish his ride tomorrow or Thursday. He called me over the weekend and said work has given some time to relax so he's ready to finish the head. That and I leave in about a week for WY so if anyone needs help with anything out there I'm still available, but only for the next week. Val has priority, I told him weeks ago I'd help him with his ride until we got it done. Scott Curtis said he tried to call you about the a/c line but got no response, if you could call him (if you have his number) or me so I can tell him whats going on I'd appreciate it. See you guys on the street.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Anthony, Matt and Oscar.....I greatly appreciate your help with pulling that motor.....I know I would not have been able to pull it in 4 hrs by myself. Engine bay is now clean, the new rack is going in tommorow, along with the gauges and the maft-pro. I hope to have the tranny off of the motor and have the new clutch in it by tommorows end as well. I am having some motor mount issues though.... The solid ones look tempting but I need them here by friday so i think i will just get the stock ones.... Thanks again guys

val

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Anthony: i called curtis back and a lady answered his phone...i told her to tell him to call me back.

Val: im off thursday and friday.....let me know when you need me.

If anybody has any extra parts and peices let me know.....i need some small stuff here and there. Still looking for a driver fender too.......

Ian: when did you see that white 1j out at the junk yard?