Hall of Shame?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
To be honest, I don't care how good his video making or web skills are. It's kind of annoying that some unknown party that doesn't seem to have any vested interest in the A70 calls his site 'the premier place for the 3rd gen supra'

I'd love to see pics of his Supra if he even has one.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
OneJoeZee said:
To be honest, I don't care how good his video making or web skills are. It's kind of annoying that some unknown party that doesn't seem to have any vested interest in the A70 calls his site 'the premier place for the 3rd gen supra'

I'd love to see pics of his Supra if he even has one.
I thought the same thing. "Premier place? Who is this guy?"

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
OneJoeZee said:
that alienmode guy posts alot on our socal board. I don't even know who he is and I'm not even sure he's in socal. I've never seen pics of his supra, if he has one, I've never seen pics of him, and nobody really knows who he is other than some guy that started posting pics and videos.

He's here on SM too. He goes by the user id of lam4chineguns.

I've had some people complain to me about the content on his site... I'm not sure why, it's not my fucking site.. I guess because he logs in here they want me to ban him because he offends people. Personally after looking at what's in the "Hall of Shame" area, I'd question his judgment. He's an idiot. But that's not a bannable offense. If it was our ban list would be a lot longer...

Besides, an insult from a fool is akin to a compliment from a wise man...

I can tell you he's not in SoCal. His profile lists "providence" as his location, and his IP addys all confirm that he's in Rhode Island.

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
Half of the cars on his "wall of shame" are alot better than the ones in his Japan section...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
WOW, Suprra_girls car is on there. WTF! There is maybe 5 cars in the whole list I would consider for the HOS, this guy just seems like a wanna be to me.
I love this statement he makes.

These Supras are the worst of the worst. They bring disgrace to our car.

LOL

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
When he first made the SNEED site he said he was "new to supra's"...
That was all of 5 months ago. Probably doesn't even know who any of those cars belong to.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
JustAnotherVictim said:
You sound hopeful Will.

heck no man,
not that I care what pple think of my car, its their oppinion on what they think of it. I dont want it on the hall of shame.
I was just saying that I know alot of pple airnt crazy over a larger wing like some pple put on the supra along with maybe pple not liking my tail lights...

will