Hall of Shame?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
willfish said:
i'm sure i'll end up on the hall of shame there....
I can see it now.....

Will

I wouldn't mind, I'd be alongside quite a few other respectful cars, whats the shame in that?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
JSHeinrich said:
I don't even think hsi site is worthe talking about. He has good pictures on there, just ignore the category title. He should not personally label them hall of shame he should just post them and you decide for yourself....oh well

By the way girliesupra, I love the pink girl. Very well done...

yea, what he said....

Will

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
the kid that made the site has his own hall of shame already. he has shown everyone very quickly that he wants to reign supreme over all douches, and that he has no idea what he is talking about. all in all the pics are good but its just a compilation of pics, anyone with too much free time can put something like this together. sorry for the rant

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Who really cares? Its some guy posting up his pic collection and catagorizing the way he wants. Its not like its a very publicized site, i've never seen it until today.

The guy's got his opinions, if he doesn't like your personal car so what? Thats his problem.

I just don't see why everyone is getting so bent out of shape for one guy's comments on his personal site. If you care THAT much, save every picture on the site, and make your own gallery the way you see the cars.
Hint: the gallery software is "Gallery2" found here: http://gallery.menalto.com/

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
It probably wouldn't even be talked about if we weren't bashing it so much (and he didn't whore it on every supra board he could find today)

As said, anyone with enough free time could make the site, I've got most of these pics on my computer already. He's just trying to get credit without actually doing anything.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
MassSupra89 said:
It's obvious he's beyond ignorant and is just damn stupid.
Alot of the HOS cars are completely stock body with rims. Yeah, real disgraceful...

But this is definetly rice... shame on whoever made this so clean
http://www.alienmode.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=11411

And a photoshopped picture of Noxide's car?
http://www.alienmode.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=11391

If I remember correctly, Noxide did that chop himself soon before he was rejected. Honestly though, that car was shameful.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
It's pretty clearly his way of "striking back" at people he doesn't like. He's obviously the kind of guy who doesn't want to be part of the community, he just wants to start shit in the community.

Looks like "small dick" syndrome.

I don't know what I find more entertaining, how much some of you let this guy get to you, or how pathetic he is...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Pathetic is more entertaining.
I like how he posted his video on i-supra, then no-one replied, so his next post was "i-supra is for faggots" lol.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Supracentral said:
I don't know what I find more entertaining, how much some of you let this guy get to you, or how pathetic he is...
I know right?

it's annoying but damn, no reason to post every single thing you don't like.

The site sucks, move on.

The only thing I'm interested in is seeing his own supra