Hall of Shame?

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
1jzdreamer said:
That guy is retarded and deserves to be kicked between the legs.

http://www.alienmode.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=9028
- a front lip and some sideskirts make a MKIII a disgrace? no. IMHO you can do almost anything to a mkIII and it would still look better than half the other cars out there.
Thats one of the most gorgeous one's I've seen.
Kept all the stock lines, beautiful deep, clean paintjob, nicely lowered, all in all looks very nice.
I'd be proud to drive that.

Yeah, the guys a retard. Thats already been established. Moving on....

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I.
Am.
Soooo.
Confused. :dunno:

He hates Supras of odd colors, that are incomplete and still being built, CLEAN Supra's with a goofy owner standing aside it and fineline headed chillibowl haircuts.

What a fucktard. :nono:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
He's also been banned here.

He finally stepped over the line here and got abusive in one of his posts. Reign_Maker PM'd him to get him to tone it down.

His reply? He started insulting Reign_Maker and telling him to fuck off.

Sorry, that ain't going to fly... I have no patience for this fool.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
This punkass needs to be shot! I say we go to his house, kick down the door go to where ever room he is in, pull out the .380, silencer and all and assasinate him! Who's with me? We may need someone with a faster turbo Supra to get away from the scene.....

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
The only difference between us and Honda owners is we have inflated ego's and we arent as dillusional about how fast are cars are!

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I know. I know. I honestly could care less. I haven't found my car on that site so it's no big deal for me. And even if it was, so what? BFD! Some people take serious offense to people like him makin' fun of their rides though.