GT4 Competition...if you're in it then look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ross1

Jul 14, 2005
va
sorry, i forgot to look for due dates for the first race, school kicked my ass last week, i'll get a time in for this track though... don't wnat to let the team down twice in a row

ross

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
The due date will be extended if I don't get 8 total times, just in case people are lazy to read a few posts up to see the post i made.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Interesting time for the Elise. I didn't think it would be able to make it up these hills that easily.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
here is my time but if the date gets pushed back can i enter another time if i go faster?

1:55:668

Edit: wow what do i need to do to catch up to swaq's time?

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
swaq said:
And skill and patience. :) I didn't spend as much time on this track, I don't like Costa di Amalfi much...

lol the time I posted was from my 1st lap around this track :evil2:

ekd663

Nov 7, 2005
WI
1'55.202

This track isn't nearly as fun as the last one. There's no rhythm or anything to get perfect. You just floor it, hit the brakes, turn, and floor it again.

Hopefully we get more than three people on our team to submit times.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
ekd663 said:
1'55.202

This track isn't nearly as fun as the last one. There's no rhythm or anything to get perfect. You just floor it, hit the brakes, turn, and floor it again.

Hopefully we get more than three people on our team to submit times.

Eh, it won't matter. My time was crappy because I only did 1-2 laps around this course and submitted. I'm not really too interested in this competition (for certain reasons).

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Anyways, after this race, 89jdm7m will take my place in the competition with a car of his choice because I'm not too interested in it anymore, but I'll still organize the stuff. One of the reasons I'm doing this is so my team doesn't end up losing due to my lack of time spent on getting times :)

ekd663

Nov 7, 2005
WI
Ma70.Ent said:
Eh, it won't matter. My time was crappy because I only did 1-2 laps around this course and submitted. I'm not really too interested in this competition (for certain reasons).

Well you should get interested.:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.