GT4 Competition...if you're in it then look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I only have 7 times that were "officially" submitted.

EDIT: I added HellsLegion's time since he was at a funeral.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Ok, the due date is just changed to 11 PM EST tonight (which is about 6 hours from now) since 3 is probably weird for you guys and if I don't accept more times then it'll just be lame cause half the competition hasn't sent in times..

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
I wanted to be faster then Swaq but that isnt going to happen. i got 1:28:366 but still need to be faster but now im going out so no more gt4 for me:icon_bigg

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Ok, first post has been updated....Team JPN won first track due to 4 JPN people submitting and only 3 UK/GER submitting

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Well, this is why I made the rule of "submitting only one time" and not talking about all these random times you get. It's hard to tell what you submit and what you didn't...

I am not adding anymore times. I'm sorry if this pisses anyone off but I've already done the results and everything and the rules were clear. There are many times I did not "add", and this is because they did not look like submissions (especially since most were like, 1-3 days before the due date where most people try to "improve on times" and they just post times for fun).

Anyways, now we are on the next track. Hopefully more people submit their times on time and clearly show that they "submitted" it.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Costa de Amalfi is way too easy to wall ride on... Hopefully people don't accidentally take advantage of that. Pretty much I only count my lap if I don't hit a wall at all.

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to this weekend to do this course so I think my time will be a bit slow.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
swaq said:
Costa de Amalfi is way too easy to wall ride on... Hopefully people don't accidentally take advantage of that. Pretty much I only count my lap if I don't hit a wall at all.

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to this weekend to do this course so I think my time will be a bit slow.

I just do a few laps and post my time. I don't really try too much to get the absolute best time I can.

Also ross1, you're late. You're DQ'd. Read the rules <_>;;

Finally, guys, should I extend the deadline to Tues/Weds? It doesn't look like many people can make it on today, but we'll see. If I get over 7 times (not including mine) then I won't extend it.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
hm... ma70 fill me in here... i'm goin to bed, but i wanna participate in the tuning fun, lol... lemme know if i can join a team or somtheing? :dunno: and what car, rules, track i have to work w/

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
89jdm7m said:
hm... ma70 fill me in here... i'm goin to bed, but i wanna participate in the tuning fun, lol... lemme know if i can join a team or somtheing? :dunno: and what car, rules, track i have to work w/

All slots are filled up. Sorry <_>

Status
Not open for further replies.